Chapter11: Helped Me

T.P

The Girls entered Nayeon's House and saw a Girl with Jokbal in her mouth frozen in front of them before hugging Dahyun.

''Dahyun is back!"

Momo laughed cutely that made Dahyun Giggle into the hug before letting go of Momo.

Sana heard them and quickly made her way to the others excited while Nayeon started to groan when Sana and Momo left her alone in the kitchen with all the food before making her way to them too.

''Never ever do something like that again!"

Sana gave her a death glare that made her chuckle nervous before nodding that made Momo laugh.

Sana then dragged dahyun away from the others that made Momo jealous. Momo doesn't show her Jealousy much everyone saw that she is Jealous.

Sana was telling Dahyun what they are doing for Dinner before asking dahyun what happened in the 9 Hours.

Momo sigh before trying to make her way back to the kitchen but then Dahyun spoke up.

''Momo unnie! Come to us''

Momo smiled before smiling shyly and sitting next to Dahyun while listening to her. She didn't listen to a single word and just looked into Dahyun's eyes.

Suddenly in a second something in Momo's mind came up

Flashback

After Dahyun was finished with Training she made her way out of the Building while sweating so bad. She was so tired that she accidently even run into someone.

''I'm sorr- Momo Unnie?''

Dahyun run into Momo but Momo just hides her Face from Dahyun that made Dahyun confused before kneeling down to look at Momo from the ground.

Momo felt her face lit up from embarrassing before closing her eyes that made Dahyun giggle.

When Momo looked up Dahyun was schocked at how Momo looked like. She looks horrible.

She looks like she didn't sleep for 3 days. Momo saw that Dahyun was looking at her and started to blush before trying to go away but Dahyun stopped her.

''Heyhey.. what happened? You look horrible!''

Momo sigh's before feeling the Pain again. She doesn't see a reason to lie to Dahyun.

''I and Mina broke up..''

Dahyun chuckled. Dahyun never was in a relationship before but she is sure it feels like losing someone. Dahyun could understand Momo's pain.

A silence came and they both only heard all the people in the Backround but then a Idea popped out in Dahyun's head.

She smiled to herself before grabbing Momo's hand who looked sad but then schocked when Dahyun started to drag her away.

''If ur single now.. I can take you to a date!''

Momo just looked down at how their Hands are locked before just leaving Dahyun do whatever she is planning.

....

....

Momo felt speechless. The Place felt like a dream. Dahyun brought her to her favorite Place where she always goes when she feels sad or feels alone and normally this is Dahyun's secret place but for Momo she will reveal her secret.

They entered a little Park who was full with Sakura Trees. Momo loves Sakura trees because it reminds her of her Home in Japan. She smiled for the first time that made Dahyun smile too.

''I'm always here when I feel sad...''

Momo looked at Dahyun before smiling.

''Thank you Dahyun but-''

Dahyun then grabbed something from behind her that made Momo chuckle.

''What are you-''

''BOOO''

Momo screamed out loud from the schock and was about to fall but then Dahyun who was laughing her ass off catched her while still laughing.

''YAH! WHY DO YOU HIDE A MASK HERE?''

Dahyun then took of the Mask before looking at Momo. Momo smirked devilish before a Plan came into her mind.

...

After sometime walking around the Park Momo told Dahyun she will get some Ice and Dahyun just nodded while waiting.

Momo then laughed evilish to herself when she came out of the Store with a really creepy mask.

''BOO''

Dahyun screamed before falling into the little waterfall while Momo was dying from laughter.

''YAAH YOU ARE SO MEAN UNNIE!''

...

...

Dahyun brought Momo home after the Day. Momo knew that Dahyun was tired but still stayed so she can make her happy again. Momo felt her heart flutter.

''Well then... I'm making my way home now.''

Dahyun then turned but Momo grabbed her Hand that made Dahyun look at her confused.

''Wait! Uh- you want to watch a movie Togheter?''

Dahyun said nothing and just smiled that made Momo smile too.

Flashback ends.

Momo came back to herself and smiled that made Dahyun stop talking before Momo said a ''Ehh?'' wondering whe she stopped talking.

''YOU SMILED WHEN I SAID THAT HE TOOK MY SHOES''

Sana laughed and Momo just pointed at Dahyun's face before laughing. Momo then pinched Dahyun's cheek.

''Yahh! I'm not a baby! St-stop it hurts!''

Sana then felt Jealous before pinching Dahyun's other cheek while Momo and Sana had a angry eye contact at each other.

''YAHHH UNNIES!!''

A/N:

I started to listen to Oh my girl songs and I feel in love with ''Closer''. I even was listening to it while writing this lol.

ANYWAYS.

- 的嘲笑