Chapter38: 機雷

T.P

"I was fine, I hung out with Mina these days." Momo akwardly said it while staring at the two infront of her.

Dahyun kept glaring at her while seeing that something is wrong in Momo's eyes. She looks like back then when she broke up with Mina and Dahyun would never forget this beautiful but still hurt face of hers. It feels strange to know that someone killed themselves infront of them and Sana is suffering the most in this, more than she thought she would and she doesn't even know why.

She doesn't know if it's because she used to be together with him or that all this is her fault. Suddenly Sana feels like it's something wrong to be alive, the Japanese girl never thought about something like that in her entired life but now she wonders if he still would be alive if she never came to korea.

Dahyun saw that both of the girls are having a hard time these days. If she would try to confront both of them it would look wrong doesn't it? Dahyun still doesn't care if it would be odd for both of them and took their hands that made the two Japanese girls look up suprised from the action of the younger.

"I think it's the best for all of us if we call over the other girls."

Dahyun looked at both of them and saw how they just smiled at her. When she took out her phone she still felt Momo's eyes on her that made her chuckle and then wink at Momo who directly looked down while blushing.

Momo never saw Dahyun being such and never expected Dahyun to be one but she doesn't know why she feels her head red up. Normally Momo is the one to make Dahyun get shy. Sana looked at her friend and sadly looked down. After these days with Dahyun she really had the feeling that she was hers now and it kind of hurts the girl to know that she has to share Dahyun's heart.

"Jeong said they come over, let's go."

Dahyun smiled at both of them and stretched out both of her hands so both of them could walk with her. Both of them happily accepted the offer and walked along with the younger. It doesn't feel odd for any of them, it actually feels nice to be like this.

.

"Jihyo told me that Jeong has her days again so please just laugh at her jokes."

Dahyun glared at Tzuyu confused but then heard Jeongyeon and Chaeyoungs loud laughing behind them that made the two Japanese girls let go off Dahyun and happily interact with their friends. Dahyun smiled and heard her best friend scream something.

"DAHYUN! give me strawberries!"

Dahyun groaned and made her way into the kitchen to get them. She was suprised to see Mina stand there but then smiled at the elder that made the Japanese girl smile back. They aren't that close like they are with the other girls but they still love each other as friends but they never show it.

"DAHYUNNNN!"

Dahyun groaned again and took the strawberries on the desk and made her way to the younger girl who happily looked at the berries in her hand.

"I hope you choke."

"DAHYUN NOT IN THAT TONE!" Jihyo spoke up that made Sana giggle at Jihyo's mother behavior. It feels nice for all of them to back again. These days the world felt so lonely without them. Sana gets up and sits next to Tzuyu when she saw that the younger would never make an eye contact with her.

Tzuyu is the quit one thats why it was hard to get Tzuyu to say yes back then and they still had many merrories that Sana doesn't want to lose. She glares at Tzuyu who just had a straight face while watching Dahyun and Chaeyoung fight.

''Tzuyuah are you still mad?''

Tzuyu slowly turns to look at the Japanese girl but then shooks her head softly that made Sana just glare at her with the same look.