Chapter8: Best Friends

(Third POV)

Tzuyu was lying there... Waiting for the others to arrive looking up at the night sky.

Flashback

Tzuyu Dahyun and Chaeyoung always went to the little Park infront of Chaeyoung's House after school. They would always make fun of other people they hate and laugh about it and mostly the Theme was just IU.

''THIS IU GIRL IS SO ANNOYING URGH! Today she came into the building with HIGH HEELS! She is 14!''

We all started to laugh by imagining IU with Highheels.

Tzuyu then destroyed the funny mood.

''I thought its normal for this age?''

Dahyun felt dumb and let out a ''Ehhh?'' That made Chaeyoung laugh.

Chaeyoung then was lost in her thoughts that made Tzuyu and Dahyun glare and her before Dahyun tried to stick a finger into Chaeyoung's nose but Chaeyoung punched it off looking confused.

''WHY?''

Dahyun and Tzuyu laughed.

''What are you thinking about?''

Tzuyu asked but then Chaeyoung just gave a sad smile.

''The girl I like already is taken and I don't know what to do now..''

Dahyun and Tzuyu nodded understanding Chaeyoungs pain.

Dahyun punshed her back.

''don't worry baby tiger you have us... we are your new Girlfriends don't worry''

Dahyun came closer trying to act like she is going to kiss Chaeyoung that made her push Dahyun off and Tzuyu laugh so hard.

Dahyun then looked up.

''I like someone too.. but I'm already happy if she is happy.''

She smiled before closing her eyes leaving a confused Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung then punched her on the shoulder that made Dahyun groan.

''YAAAH!''

....

Flashback end

...

After Sana and Momo found Tzuyu with bruises they rushed to her and checked on her. Sana was schocked and already knew that Dahyun did that.

''Tzuyu where is Dahyun?''

Momo asked with already teary eyes. She can't believe two best Friends beaten each other up for something like this.

''She- the Police took her...''

Tzuyu started to cry again but Sana and Momo were confused while their hearts were beating so fast.

''Tzuyu I think you have a lot to explain..''

Tzuyu nods before starting to speak up.

''I- At the Party we went outside but I didn't know they were going to take Drugs! I thought they just wanted to talk outside because its so loud In the House. Irene then Gave Rose these Drugs and I thought that Rose is crazy too but then the Police came and Lisa and Irene just left us and I had to drag Rose away because she fell asleep... after that when she woke up she told me that she is sick... she feels so much pain and only drugs can help her. She.. lost so much... I forgot that I took the Drugs and then Dahyun unnie found me and started to ask me questions why I did it and then when she called Rose a bitch i... accidently punched her and that then became a fight... then the Police found us again.. Dahyun unnie found the Drugs in my pocket and brought me here and took the Drugs and the Police took her...''

Tzuyu started to get teary while Sana started to cry while whispering.

''All my fault all my fault''

She kept shaking her head from left to right.

Momo on the other hand felt so angry at both of them.

Sana then said something unexpected.

''Tzuyu.. I don't want to lie to you anymore... I cant.''

Momo and Tzuyu were confused before Sana spoke up.

''I love Dahyun Tzuyu... I had something with her at her Concert... that doenst mean I don't love you Tzuyu... but I can't do this anymore...''

Tzuyu can't believe what she is hearing.. she isn't mad about the fact that they both had something she is more angry about the fact that she makes such a drama from this situation when has something with Dahyun.

Momo was frozen. She doesn't know what to say. All is explained. Why Sana walked off or why they looked at each other infront of Chaeyoungs house when they heard them Moan. All made sense now and Momo felt dumb.. so dumb for kissing Dahyun.

Momo just stands up and makes her Way to the car.

''We are going to bring you to a Hospital Tzuyu...''

Then she got in waiting for the others to enter next and in that time she left some tears fall before wiping them away.

A/N:

I feel so bad for Momo uwu anyways this is the last re-write from today cuz I'm K.O and I'm writing since 4Hours.

Have a good day (:

- 的嘲笑