Chapter12: Who?

T.P

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon are watching SaMo teasing Dahyun before they both look at each other.

''Do you think she will pick Sana or Momo?''

Chaeyoung asked Jeongyeon that made her wonder.

''I don't know. I think Momo''

Chaeyoung looked confused at Jeongyeon before looking back at them with her eyebrows raised.

''Why Momo? Did you forget that she was crushing on Sana for almost 5 Years?''

Jeongyeon then looked away from SaiDahMo and made an eye contact with Chaeyoung.

''Because she always leans in when Momo tries to confront her. When Sana does it she looks unconformable.''

''No it's because she's shy.''

''No because she feels better with Momo''

They gave each other an angry look but then a hand packed Jeongyeon by her ear and dragging her away that made Jeongyeon close her eyes while letting out scared sounds while Chaeyoung was laughing.

''BASTARD!''

Chaeyoung screamed at Jeongyeon while laughing but then another arm grabbed her that made her chuckle.

''Who do you call bastard?''

Chaeyoung heard Mina's serious tone before being frozen that made Jeongyeon point at her while laughing.

''WHO IS THE BASTARD NOW?''

''Still you.''

''YAAH!''

Dahyun was watching them while being Jealous that they both still talk like Bro's and she is in the middle of Two Japanese Girls.

''Dahyunah! Tell Momo that your left Cheek hurts!''

''Sana your massages are feeling like someone is punching your face.''

Momo whispered it while still carelessing Dahyun's Cheek who was just sitting there letting the both do whatever they want with her face.

Dahyun had her eyes closed at heard how the two were punching each other's arm or trying to take it off of Dahyun's Face.

Dahyun has no Idea what to say or what to do so she was just sitting there like a puppy letting them pet her.

Sana and Momo on the other hand were fighting about random things. They started the fight with who should stop Caressing Dahyun's cheeks then who is better and then some other random things and they both have no idea how they suddenly came to the theme from 3Years ago.

''You act like then when Mina said that Justin Bieber is cute!''

Mina sighs while remembering the Jealous Momo. She made a Hate Page for Justin Bieber after she said that and posted some ugly pics of him for a whole Month and kept commenting on his Pics.

Chaeyoung felt Jealous that they both had a longer relationship and just wraps her arms around Mina.

''THIS is NOT the same! You're not better! You told your Mom you would sleepover but in reality you went to Hoseok's Party!''

Sana's mouth dropped and her Mouth became a ''O'' She lets go off Dahyun's face that made Dahyun open her eyes and watch them.

''YOU PROMISED ME TO NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT THAT!''

Momo was the next one to let go of Dahyun's face. Sana is angry at Momo for saying this in front of her friends. They could think that she is someone like this but she did it just one time.