Chapter29: Now

T.p

Dahyun and Takashi are sitting in a quiet place in the Sakura Park. Dahyun just looks down to the City while the wind is pushing her Hair back. Her Dad keeps looking at her nervous to talk up. Luckily Dahyun was the first one to speak up.

''Why did Mom kick you out?''

The question came unexpected for him that he had to think about how he could explain it without making her Mom stand there bad.

He just decided to say the truth but to not make her stand bad.

''She was... a really beautiful woman.. She had a good character and would never hurt someone.''

Dahyun just glared at him not understanding what this has to do with her question. Before she could ask more he spoke up.

''Everyone liked her.. They would have died to date your mother Dahyun.''

He laughed nervously while saying the last part while Dahyun just glares at him waiting for more answers.

''I was just a simple dumb boy in my class and wasn't popular at all.. I came from a poor family.. When I saw her the first time I was speechless.. I never saw such a beautiful girl in my whole life was something I thought every day.''

He smiled while speaking but Dahyun showed no reaction. It doesn't hurt anymore that her Mother is gone but she still hates it to get remembered at her death.

''The sad thing she already had a Boyfriend back then but he was such a bad guy.. Once I saw him cheat on her. I tried to protect her from getting hurt but just got beaten up at that day but I didn't really care... the happiness or your Mother was the only thing I wanted.''

Dahyun blinked twice before looking down wondering what kind of love they had.

''She always told me that she doesn't care if I'm poor or rich.. Well that was sadly a lie.''

He chuckled while looking up at the Sky. Dahyun already know's what this is about and just waits for more.

''After you were born Dahyun.. We needed more money and I couldn't give them more. We didn't find another way to life together without money that left her no Choice but to marry him.. He used to love her at the same time like me back then...''

Dahyun's mind just went back to Sana and Momo. She doesn't want to hurt any of them like how her Mom hurts her Dad. She knows her Mom had no other Choice but she still did.

''She said I shouldn't come in contact with you because you would ask her question and make it all complicated.. She just wanted you to life in a normal Family with no financial problems...''

''Why now?''

''What?''

''Why do you show up now? She died a long time ago! I was alone!''

Dahyun stood up from her seat and looked into his eyes. He could see her pain that made him look down.

''ALL these years I had nothing! I came home and just laid there and wished I could say the word ''I'm back home'' everyday but guess what! I was alone! The Parks never took care of me once... I always had to steal or I would have died without money!''

She started to groan before pressing her Teeth's together. She looked up again trying hard not to cry right now.

''I had to get through so much! You just stalked me like a bastard and did nothing... Do you think to know that you kept on watching me will make me feel better?!''

Takashi wanted to open his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He feels hurt. So hurt that he just wants to hug her. Dahyun on the other hand just stands there.