Chapter2: 君は

D.p

This is the first time I feel so panicked when I saw them behind the others. I saw how he got near Momo who just closed her eyes that made me scream.

''MOMO DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES TRY TO PUNCH HIM BACK!''

She looked at me and I could see how scared she is that made me ignore the guys in front of me and rush to the others.

I honestly didn't know what to do the Police still isn't here and they have so many weapons that just makes it harder even if they are bad fighters.

I saw them trying to attack Sana that made me think to more and rush to her and feel pain on my wrist that made all panic.

Sana screamed out.

''DAHYUN!''

I saw how Tzuyu laid some of them down but the other took her that made Nayeon punch the other one while I slowly closed my eyes.

I felt soft tears on my face.

''DAHYUN WAKE UP-''

Flashback ends

When I finally remembered all I sigh before looking down at my wrist seeing that they covered it up with Momo's piece of cloth.

I then looked to my side and saw Tzuyu next to me. I turned back and closed my Eyes and fell asleep.

...

''Dahyun are you awake?''

I heard Tzuyu say.

''Yes''

She then nods.

''how are you?''

She looks at me before answering.

''I'm fine.. I guess.''

The room then became quit before the door opened and a crying Nayeon came in with the rest of the Girls.

Chaeyoung was the first one to storm to us and hug us both before speaking up.

''ARE YOU BOTH STUPID?''

I saw Mina glaring at us like I never saw her and it honestly scared me...

Tzuyu and I made eye contact before I felt someone on top of me that made me choke. I look up and see Momo looking angry at me.

''You are bad''

I looked at her confused.

''You are bad''

She then took my Arm and looked at it with sad eyes.

Nayeon then pushed Momo off like a Mom before speaking up.

''YAH MOMO LEAVE THE GIRL REST''

Jihyo and Mina then gave us a quick kiss on our cheeks but then Sana steped in looking destroyed that made me worry.

''Dahyunah thank you...''

She then came close to my face and looked at me while smiling sadly and then giving me a kiss on my Forhead and my cheek before making her way to Tzuyu. I was still frozen and felt a blush on my face. But of course Jeongyeon had to see it.

''YAH DAHYUN WHY ARE YOU SO RED DOES SOMETHING HURT AGAI- OUCH''

Nayeon then punched her because she knew the reason why I blushed that made all of them glare at me.

...

I still can't believe what happened yesterday... my manager would kill me if he would know that I got into something like that.

After some Hours the other girls made their way home. Sana was still here because of us. I heard my Phone Buzz and asked Sana if she could give it to me when she did it I saw that I have over 483 messages that surprised me.

MRS. MANAGER STUPID

16:37

DAHYUN WHERE ARE YOU!????

MRS. MANAGER STUPID

16:38

YOUR CONCERT STARTS IN 2HOURS!!!!!

I widned my eyes before it all hits me. I have a concert in less than 2Hours and totally forget it! Ussualy I would be there 3h earlier.

I quickly took off the Shirt the Hospital gave us totally ignoring the fact that Sana and Tzuyu look at me.

Sana then spoke up.

''Dahyunah!? Why are you in such hurry what's going on?!''

I then dressed as fast as I could.

''I-I have a concert tonight Sana! And I totally forget it!''

Tzuyu then started to laugh that made Sana slap her.

Sana then looked worried before asking.

''Are you sure you can Perform like that?''

I nod but before I could open the door Sana spoke up again.

''Didn't you tell me that we could come to your concert?''

I froze before remembering the day I told the girls that they could come anytime to my concert.

And that's how Sana called Momo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon to come to my concert and I hoped to god that JYP wouldn't find out.

A/N:

I really should rewrite hspaslanw

-的嘲笑