Chapter3: Secretly

(Dahyun's POV)

After we arrived backstage the first thing that i saw was an Angry Manager in front of me with his Arms crossed. I just laughed awkwardly.

''WHERE WERE YOU DAHYUN?!''

I stepped back being scared of him because last time he took my phone without even telling me because he thought I'm dating Hanbin from Ikon but I don't even knew who he is.

''I-''

Before I could say anything he looked at my wrist and then back up to me waiting for an explanation.

''Uh-uhm a Cat bite me''

When I said that I heard the others laugh but someone groaned and before I knew Momo spoke up.

''She got hurt by some freaks who attacked us yesterday at the Park''

I looked at Momo with these Puppy eyes betting her to not say anything but she just laughed before pointing at me that made me turn back to my Manager pissed that he knows that I lied.

''He then looked at my Friends behind me and then back to me. I knew what he wanted to know so I closed my eyes before I sigh.

''I told them a long time ago that-''

Before I could finish it Sana spoke up.

''SOME DAYS AGO''

I quickly looked at her with an eyebrow raised... to they try to make me stand stupid in front of my Manager? Then I continued.

''THAT... they could come to a Concert of me.''

He looked at me before looking back at my Friends.

''Do whatever you want but don't distract Dahyun for now she is already 2hours too late''

They all nod before he is making his way back to some Dancers.

I turned my Head to them looking angry and they just laughed before Sana giggled and pinched my Cheek.

''CUTE DUBU DUBU DUBUUU''

...

...

When we entered the backstage room of mine they all were fascinated about the décor that made me smile proudly with my eyes closed then I heard Jeongyeon's voice.

''Dahyunah did you do this all? It's amazing!''

I let out a ''HooHooHoo'' with my Mouth closed that made Jeongyeon stuck a finger into my nose that made me groan.

''WHAT WAS THAT FOR?''

''You looked so proud''

''WHA-''

Before I could finish my Manager called for me so I looked back at the Girls but then suddenly they all stood up and before I knew I felt 5 kisses on both of my Cheeks while I was Frozen there.

''GOOD LUCK DAHYUNAHHH!''

They all screamed... Well I think Tzuyu just whispered it but I didn't wonder me she hates to scream. I was still frozen from the Kisses that made my Manager groan angrily before dragging me away by my arm while I was smiling stupidly and I heard the other Girls giggle.

...

After the Concert I decided to take a quick bath before I go back to my Friends so I went down while still hearing the Fans screaming. I love my Fans but when you are in a Place with over 100Thousand people screaming for you, you feel like your Ear is going to explode.