Chapter17: Regret

Dahyun's pov

''YOU DID WHAT?''

After i woke up in the morning in Momo's room with two naked Japanese girls next to me i nervously groaned for myself while regreting what i did. I shouldn't have done that and especially not when their Parents are down there.

I placed Momo and Sana's bodys next to me quit trying hard not to wake up one of them. I quickly took my Pants and rushed into the Bathroom that luckily was right next to Momo's room.

I immediately called Chaeyoung who picked up. I told her what Happened and the drama began.

''Chae i know i shouldn't have! its just-''

''Dahyun! can't you get what the problem is?! its not that you slept with them!''

I tried to get the point but still don't get it and just rubbed my Eyes while groaning.

''Then why are you so angry at me Chae? I don't know-''

''DAHYUN BRO! YOU FUCKED THEM WHILE THEIR PARENTS ARE DOWNSTAIRS! THEY MUST HAVE HEARD YOU GUYS!''

When i finally got the point i opened my eyes wide and then just look into a space.

''What the heck Chaeyoung you are right! THEIR PARENTS WILL KILL ME AND-''

I felt two arms circled around my neck that made me Jump before relaxing when i saw that its just Momo. I smiled nervously hoping she heard nothing.

''Who are you talking with? oh Chaeyoung! hey.''

She looked back down at me with a smile that made me laugh nervously while blushing.

''Yeah Hey Unnie... anways i have to go now! Mina is calling me and uh- Bye!''

Before i could answer she already hung up that made me pissed at her but then just focus back on Momo.

'' You want to stay for breakfast? Sana's parents are gone after we fell asleep.. I don't know why they said they would stay but anyways-''

While she was speaking i was lost in my thoughts and raised a eyebrow before dying inside. I remembered what Chaeyoung told me and suddenly became scared of their Parents.

''Dahyunah are you even listening? why do you look so nervous?''

I jump a little before blinking that made me come back to myself and gave her a smile.

''Don't worry i guess i'm just a little bit cold and-''

I stop to talk when i saw Sana opening the door still in her Bra. I really asked myself if they really don't mind to walk naked around the room.

I tried to change the topic before something wrong comes out of my mouth.

''So.. Momo, did your Mom wash my T-Shirt?''

Momo just nods while murmling a ''mhm''. She then screams for her Mom that made me panic about the fact that her Mom would see us 3 half naked. I put my hand on Momo's mouth to stop her from talking that made them both look confused at me.

''Uh wouldn't your Parents get a wrong thought when they would see us half naked?''

I said it while rubbing the back of my neck with my hand. They both gave out a little giggle at my cuteness.

I then just stand there while they pet me like an Animal while making weird sounds. After somewhile of peting me Momo spoke up with a whisper voice.

''Don't worry Dahyun. They can't think wrong when its true!''

I felt my face lit up that made the both of them giggle again and Momo point at my face. We heard a Knock that made me nervous as hell.