Chapter32: Sentence's

Third pov

You never know who the bad people are.

When someone does something bad that doesn't make him to a bad person.

We can't judge someone because of a mistake, we can only judge them when we also know their past.

The ''bad'' People also have a heart. It depends on the Person how much you need to take out the good side of a person.

                                                                                                                                                          - 石田 スイ

.

.

This isn't something bad for me. It isn't something bad to know that I'm the thing that stops them from their happiness.

Happiness is just a word for me that blinds us all with sunshine.

If Happiness is light ライト

And Sadness is shadow

Does that mean I'm the shadow for liking the night more than the day?

I don't hate myself and neither want to hurt myself but I want to know the truth about me.

What am i?

Does it make me to a bad person when I like something that destroys other people at the same time?

Being on their own isn't that bad like everyone thinks. That's a way how you can't hurt other people.

But the only problem is I don't want to be alone.

恐ろしいです

I'm lost.

So lost.

What direction am I going?

...

...

''Can I sit?''

Yami looks up and was shocked when he saw Dahyun standing there in front of him with shorts probably just woke up from sleep. He nods at her before making a space next to him.

The boy is surprised that the person who should hate him is now sitting next to her like nothing happened.

''Are you lonely?''

Yami looks up before turning his head to Dahyun who just had a broke smile on her face while looking up at the stars.

He turns back and looks down while thinking about the answer. Yami doesn't know why she would ask him something like that but still talks with her.

''Yes.''

Dahyun nods before taking the cigarettes from Yami's hand and throwing it on the ground. Yami looks up at Dahyun.