Chapter13: Surprise

T.P

''How are things with you and Mina?''

After 2 Months of focusing on Music Dahyun finally spends more time with her Friends. She feels like SaMo is still mad at her but they always act normal infront of her.

Dahyun promised herself to make it up to them after her Tour. Tomorrow she will fly to Japan for her first Concert of the tour.

She is excited but also nervous. People don't believe it but Kim Dahyun is actually a really nervous Girl. She just never shows it.

She wishes she could have a better situation with SaMo. Even if they aren't that big they both still motivate Dahyun.

''We are good... We think about flying to America to see Mina's Grandparents.''

Chaeyoung chuckled nervously while saying that. Dahyun raised her eyebrows at Chaeyoung.

''Why are you so-''

Chaeyoung then snapped directly that made Dahyun jump in her seat.

''HER PARENTS AND HER BROTHER WILL COME TOO! DAHYUN I SAID NOTHING TO MINA BUT SINCE I SAW HIS PICS I'M SCARED OF HER BROTHER AND-''

Dahyun was laughing at Chaeyoung and pointed at her that Annoyed Chaeyoung.

''If Mina would be my Girlfriend I would try to be friends with her Brother first.''

Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun before nodding.

''But how? He is so strong and just could kick me off-''

''Just don't think negative.''

Dahyun then took another slip of her Drink while Chaeyoung started to nod.

''How are things with you and SaMo?''

Dahyun chuckled when she heard their Names and just looked at Chaeyoung.

''I don't know. I think they are mad.''

Chaeyoung laughs.

''Believe me Japanese Girls are the most sensitiv .''

Dahyun nods before Chaeyoung gets up and punches her back softly.

''It will be alright. Anyways I have to go. I hope your Tour will be fun.''

They hugged the last time before Dahyun decided to go sleep after all she has to wake up earlier.

When she was in her bed she took her Phone and went to the Chat with her and Momo.

I'm SorryI

Dahyun looked at the Message but then Decided to not text any of them and Deleted the Message before going back to sleep.

...

...

Dahyun is now at the Airport with her Manager. They were waiting for their Flight and Dahyun was looking outside.

Her Manager made his way to her.

''These Paparazzi's... They really come here so early just to make Pictures''

Dahyun laughed when she saw that her Manager looked Horrible. The Paparazzi was really hard to punch off.

''Go to fix yourself! The flight will come later.''

The Manager then looked around.

''But what if some crazy fans or people will come?''

Dahyun laughed.

''Don't worry.''

She smiled at him before he made his way to the bathroom leaving Dahyun there. She continued to look outside but then she felt a tap on her Shoulder.

''SURPRISE!!!''

Dahyun fell on the ground from the shook that made the two Japanese Girls Giggle before helping her get up.

''S-Sana, Momo what are you both doing here?''

Dahyun was shocked to see the Person's she would have thought would never come.

''We are coming with you!''

Dahyun didn't get it and thought that they came to just tell their goodbye but then she saw their bags and she realized they didn't mean it that way.

Dahyun's eyes winded that made Sana and Momo Giggle.

''But- our flight is now o-''

Momo and Sana then showed their flight Tickets.

''The hotel we stay on-''

Then Sana grinned while showing the Keys.

''My Uncle Works there! He was happy that I would come!''

Dahyun was speechless.

''We will also travel into other Land-''

Then they showed her all her Tickets and Dahyun couldn't believe they knew all and even which flight she would take.

She grabbed them and looked at every single Ticket before speechless looking at them.

Sana and Momo giggled and then my Manager came shocked to see people with me.

''BACK OFF CRAZY FANS! I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU BOTH CAME IN HERE BUT-oh''

When Dahyun's Manager saw who it is he just looked at Dahyun.

''Uh we will have guests?''

Dahyun said it awkwardly. Her Manager crossed his arms and sighs angrily while Sana and Momo just grin widely.

A/N:

I'm Sorry for this short Chapter :( I was eating Kimchi my mom made while writing this hihi.

Plus I'm going to watch Tokyo Ghoul now (;

ANYWAYS

Have a good day (:

- 的嘲笑