Chapter25: Crackheads

I don't even watch kdramas lol but here is the clip that gave me the idea of this Chapter.

T.p

After the Sleepover Dahyun went back to her House in the Morning because Chaeyoung texted her.

Bro

9:35

Come to your House! It's important!

Dahyun wondered what Chaeyoung did this time and saw Chaeyoung standing infront of her House. When Chaeyoung noticed her they waved at each other before making their way into Dahyun's House.

''So... What's so important?''

''J-Line sleepover''

Dahyun's eyes winded.

''NoNoNo!''

Dahyun got up before smirking. Chaeyoung knew what she was thinking about and gave her a devilish smile.

''PRANK TIME''

''I think Momo and Sana will kill me''

''Don't worry dubs... even if... we would see their Girly sides again plus Mina's Neighbor will help us.''

...

...

The ''J-Line Sleepover'' Is something Sana, Momo and Mina do since they are in Seoul. They would meet each other at the night at Mina's dorm and do Girl stuff like try new make up or talk about their life.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun used to stalk them back then because they wondered what they were thinking about. But it always ended in a wrong way like that one of them gets pushed by Momo or Sana... or both.

The biggest Problem for Chaeyoung and Dahyun is now that Mina changed into a big Apartment.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung devilish made their way to Mina's Apartment secretly going into her Neighbors Dorm.

His Name is Taehyung. He is Friends with Dahyun's Best friend Jackson that's how they all know each other.

He didn't Mind to help them to their Plan because he thinks he would do the same.

''So how will we get to see into the room?''

Chaeyoung asked. Dahyun and Chaeyoung think that Taehyung has these Detective things to watch them.

''I have a rope to let you guys down.''

Dahyun and Chaeyoung's Mouth dropped before screaming a ''EHHHH?!''

Taehyung looked confused at them before getting a long rope while Dahyun and Chaeyoung Sigh.

''Dubs you will do this!''

Chaeyoung Pointed but when Dahyun wanted to answer Taehyung started to laugh.

''Don't worry... I have two ropes!''

Dahyun and Chaeyoung fake cried.

...

...

''Mina!''

After Sana and Momo arrived at Mina's Dorm they hugged each other before making their way into Mina's Girly room.

They sat down before Sana proudly took out a product in her Bag.

Momo and Mina's mouth dropped. This Créme is very Rare in Korea and you normally only find it in Europe.

''Let's try it!''

They giggled before getting ready.

...