Chapter35: ?¿

T.P

"Date me."

"H-huh?"

"Date me!"

"Momo what are you-"

"You heard me right Mina."

"D-date you?? But chae-"

"I hate it."

Mina looks at Momo confused and worried at the same time after the elder suddenly showed up infront of Mina's house door.

"Momo what's going on with you? Come in."

Mina makes a space and moves to the left side so Momo could walk in and Momo did. After she was in Mina's house she walked straight to her Sofa and crushed herself on it like it's a cloud. The younger Japanese girl then moves and sits next to the other girl.

"Now explain me Momo."

Momo sighs before hiding her face into the pillow of Mina. Momo knows that this came out wrong for Mina that made her regret even showing up here. Since the younger Japanese girl is her Ex Girlfriend it's not like back then. They both are scared to show affection to each other even when both of them know that their relationship ended a long time ago.

"Its about Hyungmin and Dahyun."

Mina nods while waiting for the elder to continue. She wants to ask her what that has to do with dating her but she hides a blush and just continues to focus on Momo's problems and not her dumb brain telling her to just ask Momo about them both.

"If I have something with Dahyun I will hurt Hyungmin but I don't want to hurt him. He's enough destroyed already because of us."

Mina sighs before looking at Momo's Shirt while thinking about the situation her Best Friend is in right now. Sadly Mina has no Idea how she can say something helpful right now. The only thing Mina can do in this moment is to put herself in Momo's situation and understand her feelings.

"But I'm not even sure if I can do it with Dahyun."

Momo sighs before looking up from the pillow she burried her face in. She feels how the refreshing air hits her warm face and then turns her head to look at Mina and stared at her for some seconds before turning back.

Mina saw the little stare and started to blush. Luckily that's something normal for her that's why Momo doesn't take it serious.

"Why don't you just talk to Dahyun about that."

Momo looks up to the snow white wall of Mina and sighs again before angrily burriying her face back into the Pillow that made Mina regret what she said by thinking that she gave her a memory.

"She is with Sana."

Mina looks at Momo understanding the reason for her behavior now. Something that everybody loves in Mina is that she is a really understanding person and always tries to see the situation from every pov she can thats also a reason why Momo decided to come here.

"What about Sana? How is she?"

Momo thinks about it while looking up a bit that made her eyes show and the rest down there still burried in the pillow.

"She is doing great I guess. She meet Yami again but Dahyun is probably of course with her again."

Momo says the last part with a soft whisper voice that made Mina glare at her for some seconds and then look down to her feet. She can understand her best friend so good in this situation but sadly not even help with this. Mina feels like she does everything wrong right now and isn't a help that made her think more and more about something helpful.