Chapter 33: Emotional Conflict

Recap:

I did not realize I had my eyes shut until I slowly opened them when Sasuke withdrew. Our stares locked as each of us exhaled several warm breaths to one another's faces. I spoke up with a breathy voice, "I thought you said you want me to leave you alone."

The corner of his lips quirked upward to form a very tiny smirk and he replied huskily, "I take that back. Never leave me alone, Ayuda."

I inched backward until I had a good look of his entire charming face and then I queried with one eyebrow raised, "I would if you tell me the exact reason why you kidnap me once again."

That's when Sasuke's hands moved to cup my cheeks, holding my head to remain motionless and to ensure that I would maintain our ferocious staring contest. This action summoned pinkish red glow to blossom on my cheeks. However, that was not the end of it for the ravenette leaned closer to my face until there were only inches left in between the tip of our nose, successfully turning me into a blushing mess. My entire body became warm all of a sudden because of our dangerous proximity.

With his velvet voice, he cooed to me huskily, "That's because I still hate you too. And I mean it in the opposite meaning."

***

Ayuda's P.O.V

Intense heat flew over my face upon hearing that and I was utterly speechless. I even felt my heart skip a beat in a rather pleasing way. His statement further ensured me that he still had some feelings for me which I had always doubted before up until now. Gratification coursed through my veins like a ferocious river and I felt my entire body being engulfed in delightful warmth – the one that you wanted to bask in as long as you could.

Right after that, thoughts about how I should respond to his confession was then taking over my mind. It was without a doubt that both of us knew by then that we loved one another – that our feelings were perfectly reciprocated. But how should I reply to that now? Should I kiss him? But I... I am too embarrassed to initiate a kiss... hell, I don't even know how my lips should move to deliver a satisfying kiss...

To my surprise and slight gratefulness, Sasuke moved his right hand away from my cheek to the back of my neck and pulled my head towards him. He also leaned in and with that, our lips connected once again. This time, I could tell that the way he eagerly moved his lips against mine signified that he would not easily stop himself from doing whatever he wanted to do this time.

***

[To read the hot steamy moment, go to my story in Archive Of Our Own site and select the second chapter. I will provide the link to that site in this comment section. Please note that this time, I only post the steamy moment there and not the full chapter. So to read the continuation after that sexy moment, please read it from Wattpad or Quotev. Also note that, with this, you have the choice to read the steamy moment or not. So if you find it embarrassing to read any sexy moment, then don't go to that site and don't blame me]

[UPDATED: As of May/June 2020, the feature to add link in wattpad's profile bio has been disabled. Wattpad deems that including link(s) in the bio is spam. So to access the full part, you can either PM me for the link or google this phrase "ao3 phyxillie" and it may come up as the first one.]

[Another easy way is that I already posted the link in the 'External Link' of this chapter but unfortunately only the Wattpad Website and mobile web browser can click on it. So if you're on iOS or Android using the Wattpad app, sorry it's not available on there. Anyway, if you are on the web version, the 'External Link' is located at the bottom of the story and there will be a hyperlink under the 'Continue reading next part'. The example is as below and I've put it in the red circle.]