~2~ Newbies

Two Weeks Later~
I started my day as usual. I got up, got dressed, and went to school. As I was leaving the house, I saw a strange group of people walk by. They seemed vaguely familiar. They started to walk in the direction I take to get to school, so I just followed. I put in my headphones so maybe no one would notice me or try to talk to me. It worked, they didn't say one word to me. But they probably just didn't realize I was there. They seemed like fun boys. There was four of them. The short one kept teasing the others and the young one just kept trying to ignore him. He wanted to seem cool. The third boy was laughing at the short one and decided to join in on teasing the younger one.

"Come on, Jungkook! Have some fun!" said the third boy laughing. His laugh was cute and he just kept smiling. He had such a precious box smile.

"Quit it, Tae! I'm not in the mood for this. We need to get to school. I didn't really have the best attendance at our last school. We need to hurry before we are late." said the youngest. I guess they just moved here. Are they going to my school?

"Yeah, Jungkook is right. We need to go." said the eldest.

I ended up following them to school. I guessed they were coming to my school. I walked in and went to my locker to gather my books. They went into the office behind me.

"Hello. How can I help you all?" the lady at the desk asked.

"We are new here and were needing our schedules." said Jungkook.

"Alright, what are your names?" the lady asked.

"Jeon Jungkook." said the youngest.

"Kim Taehyung." said the one with the precious box smile.

"Park Jimin." said the short one.

"Kim Seokjin." said the eldest.

Okay, so Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and Seokjin.

"Here is your schedules. I hope you like it here. Have a nice day!"

The first bell rang, so I went to class. My first class was boring until one of the new boys arrived. It was Jimin, the short one. There was only one seat left, and it was beside me. I didn't have any friends in my classes, so for the most part I just sat by myself. Jimin came and sat beside me.

"Hey, I'm Jimin." he said.

"Y/N." I replied.

Towards the end of class we had some free time, so Jimin decided to talk to me.

"So have you lived here for a while?" he asked.

"I guess so. I don't remember very much about when I was young." That simple question made me wonder: Why didn't I remember very much? I can't remember my life before I was 11. Most people can remember things from when they were four years old. I don't know, I guess I just have a bad memory.

"Oh okay, cool. I just moved here with my brothers," he said with his charming voice and precious eyes. "I hope we like it here. We haven't been able to find a place that feels like home." He looked at me with his deep eyes. He knew he was a flirt. Does he do this with everyone?

"I think you might like it here." I chuckled. Maybe I will start to like it here, too.