~55~ I Love You, Yoongi... Forever

I stood there in shock. I hadn't heard that name in years. My parents would call me that since I was a tomboy.

"Who are you?" Yoongi asked him.

"Her father, of course!" He said and smiled at him.

"What do you want?" Yoongi asked him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"To reunite with my daughter," he said and smiled at me.

"After three years? Why now?" Yoongi asked him.

"I thought we should get our family back together," he said. "Don't you want that, Y/N?"

I didn't reply.

"I think it's better if you leave," Yoongi said. I looked down at the ground.

"Y/N...Y/N..." he said. I didn't looked up at him. "If she changes her mind, here is my number," he said.

I heard him turn around and start to walk off. I looked up.

"Why did you all leave?" I asked him.

"Many different reasons. You know, you look a lot like your mother, now. Much more than your sister," he said and turned back around.

Sister?! I don't remember having a sister.

"Wait. A sister?" I asked him.

"Yeah, your older sister," he said and walked to a car, got in, and started driving off. "Call me!" He yelled and waved bye.

"Y/N?" Yoongi said.

Sister? I don't remember a sister. How could I not remember a sister? Were we not close? Did she go with them? How old is she? Why don't I remember her?

"Y/N?" Namjoon said.

What's wrong? I heard.

My dad and mom and my sister. I didn't know I had a sister.

Wait. What are you talking about?

They left three years ago and he is back. And I have a sister.

"Come on," Namjoon said.

Yoongi grabbed my arm and pulled me into the back seat of the car and he came with.

"Is Y/N okay?" I heard Tae before Yoongi shut the car door.

"I'm... I don't know if I'm okay..." I mumbled.

Yoongi held me in his arms. I started to doze off, but the car stopped suddenly. Yoongi held onto me. He had a seat belt on, but I didn't.

"Why did we stop?" Yoongi asked.

I looked towards the front of the car and saw the girl standing in the road.

Does she know my parents? Why was she trying to hold that over me?

I looked further down the road, a car was sitting there. A woman got out. She was wearing a professional suit and heals and her hair was fixed. She started to walk closer to us.

Namjoon stepped out of the car, but kept the door open.

"Do you all need something?" He asked them.

"Just Y/N," the woman said.

"For?" Namjoon asked.

"I thought she would like to meet her mother again," she said.

I took a deep breath.

"Why are you here?" Namjoon asked the girl.

"Did Dad not tell you? I'm her sister," she said and smiled.