~31~ A Plan

I woke up to the sunrise. I was cuddling Yoongi, but this time I didn't try to sneak away. I laid there and enjoyed it. I didn't just enjoy it, I appreciated it. I appreciated him being in my life, and appreciated everything he has given me. A friend, happiness, companionship, someone to love.

"Morning," he said.

"Morning," I said back. I was happy.

"You didn't try to sneak away," he noticed.

"Nope," I would never want to.

"Good," he said and held me tighter. "When do you want to go home?" he asked.

"I'm already there," I told him and giggled.

"Yeah," he said chuckling.

"We can go soon. I just want to stay like this a little longer," I told him, never wanting to leave his arms.

So we laid there, just listening to each other breathe for a few minutes.

"Maybe we should go now," he said, looking at me.

"No..." I said and pouted.

"Yeah, we have things we have to do today, and believe me, I don't want to go either," He said.

"Okay, I'll get up," I said.

"Are you really?" he asked.

"Yeah, when you do," I said and giggled.

"Okay," he said and rose up.

He was still holding onto me, so I awkwardly rose up with him.

"Oh, I was hoping you would wait another minute," I said as I stood up.

"Yeah, but we have to go. We have plans to make," he said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like how we are going to make sure you don't die," he said.

"Nice, good way to ruin the mood," I said irritated.

I was just wanting to stay with him until I died. I didn't care about anything else.

"Well we are going to make sure that you don't die," he said.

"You don't have to. I'm done arguing. Just... just let me die," I said, wanting the others to be safe.

"No, over my dead body," he said and grabbed my arm.

"Don't say that, or it will be true. I don't care if I die, I just don't want you all to," I said and held his hand. "Let's go get breakfast," I said and started walking towards the house.

We walked inside the house and Jin, Jungkook, Tae, and Jimin were in the living room.

"Where have you all been? We were worried," Jin said.

"Sorry, we had a few... errands to run," I said.

"Errands like what?" Jimin asked.

I sighed. I needed to tell them about Hobi, RM, and Yoongi's job, about me being taken to their boss.

"Is there breakfast?" I asked, dodging Jimin's question.

"Well there is some left over bacon and biscuits and gravy in the fridge," Jin said.

"Thanks," I said to him and went into the kitchen.

"I have to tell them, it affects them, too," I told Yoongi.

"I know, but it's our job that affects them, I have to see what RM thinks about it first," he said.

"When will that be?" I asked.