~22~ Save Me

Yoongi's POV

I can't stand just sitting here, waiting. I have to go find her, but RM said not to. I know she needs her space, but what if she is hurt?

I heard it thunder outside, it was about to storm. The sky immediately darkened, and the trees began to sway in various directions.

I don't care if being alone is what she wants. I'm going after her before she gets hurt in the storm.

I casually walked into the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water and stepped outside. Jin was too occupied to pay much attention to me. I sat the glass down beside the house and ran. I ran to her. To find her. I couldn't remember exactly where that place was, but I would find her.

The wind began pushing me back to the house, but I kept going.

Once I was in the woods, the trees were swaying and branches were flying everywhere. I ran as fast as I could, not caring if I got hurt. I searched for her and yelled out her name multiple times. There was no answer. She must not be able to hear me over the thunder and the wind.

It was then that the rain started pouring. I could hardly see what was in front of my face. The rain was getting into my eyes and blinding me.

"Y/N!! Y/N!!" I yelled, there was still no answer.

I made it to the place where we looked at the moon. I searched all around the area, until I found her laying beside a tree. She was asleep... or passed out.

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!!" I yelled as I shook her. She wasn't waking up.

I checked her pulse and it was hardly there. She was soaked and so cold. She is going to get pneumonia if we don't get out of here soon.

I reached down to pick her up, but she shocked me. A bolt of lightning struck the tree she was laying on. It cracked and fell over her. I jumped out of the way of the tree and tried to get to her again. Another bolt of lightning struck the tree.

Y/N moved when it did. I think it struck her, too. Another bolt struck, but it hit Y/N directly. And she woke up.

"Yoongi..." she mumbled and tried to get up, but the tree was above her.

"Hold on to me. I have you," I told her, knowing that I physically had a hold of her, but not emotionally.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her out from under the tree. When she stood up, she almost fell again. Her leg was hurt.

I picked her up, and began to carry her back to the house.

Another bolt of lightning struck right beside me. And another, but this time it struck Y/N, and I felt it, too.

She gasped and her eyes opened wide. I almost fell down, but she jumped out of my arms, and held me up. She had her energy back.

"Let's go home," she said and I agreed.

When we reached the house, she brought me in through the back door. Jin had finished cooking and had the table set. I felt so weak, and so cold.

"Y/N, you're back!" Jimin yelled. "What's wrong with him?" He asked.

"We were struck by lightning," she said casually, as if it was normal to be struck by lightning multiple times during a freak storm.

"What?" Tae said, and he helped Y/N take me upstairs.

"Thanks," I said as Y/N and Tae helped me into her bed.

"No. Thank you," she said as she took a hold of my hand and looked into my eyes.

We had only done his a few times, but she seemed to be angry with me before she ran off. She seemed to be angry with me his morning, too. What did I do? I get hitting Jimin wasn't smart, but I thought he purposely walked in on her for certain reasons. He has always seemed threatened by me for some reason. What was his deal? He seems to like Y/N, but she doesn't like me, so how am I a threat to him?

"So, how are you not dead? You were struck by lightning twice," I asked her.

"I... I figured it all out. I don't know everything, but I know the things I need right now. I have the answers we need right now. We are all going to be okay... as long as we are careful," she said, her voice breaking at the end.

"Okay, well I have a question that you will have the answer to," I told her.

"What is it?" she asked cautiously.

"Why did you try to sneak away from me this morning?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.