~30~ Promise?

"No, we are not doing that," Yoongi said.

"But we won't have to do anymore jobs if we do. We will be free," RM said. I was a little hurt, but it was true.

"RM's right. We will give it a while for you all to 'find' me and then you will take me," I said.

"No! What are you talking about?" Yoongi was freaking out.

"I'm talking about you all being free and not having to steal from people anymore, no matter how stupid of a reason the money was meant for," I thought about the event at the Kim Plaza that was a fundraiser for the Alien Investigation Association. People are so stupid to spend their money on that, they probably deserved for their money to be taken.

"What do they even want with you?" Hobi asked.

"I don't know..." I said and it got me thinking. "What is it that your boss is always wanting?" I asked.

"Money, it's always been money," Hobi said.

"But why does he want so much money? What does he need to pay for?" I asked and no one responded. "He must not be the 'top boss' or he wouldn't only be wanting money. He works for someone, someone that needs money and probably controls a big industry or something," I said.

"Like making and selling drugs and guns," RM said.

"Yes! And your boss is the person they get money from to do these things. Your boss is just their source of finance," I said. I was getting excited that I was finally able to figure some things out.

"But why does Boss want you if he is just financial support?" Hobi asked.

"Your boss is pretty much just a supplier. Whoever he works for must want me," I said, everything was starting to make sense.

The people who are after all of us. The people who killed us before in our previous lives. Twice. The killed us twice. Maybe third time is a charm. They'll get us this time and we won't come back.

"It will all be okay," Hobi said, feeling my doubt.

I finally found people I care about in my life, and I'm going to be ripped away from them. Nice.

"Stop it!" RM yelled at me. He heard me.

What? It's the truth. It's going to happen like it has twice before. So why wait? Just go ahead and take me. I thought, looking at RM.

"No, because that means all of us are going to die, too," RM said, he was getting angry with me.

"Not really, they just want me. So just give them what they want. Maybe they will kill me and be done," I said. I was angry with the whole situation. I started to walk out the door.

"No no no! You have to have hope, Y/N," Hobi said.

"It hasn't done much for me. I hoped for my parents to come back, they didn't. I hoped for a relief from stress, didn't really happen. I hoped for some friends that I actually liked and they liked me, that I got. But I only get them for a short period of time," I said and rushed out the door.

I ran. I ran to my place, my safe place, my sense of sanity. I ran to it and there was a tree in the middle of it. The tree that fell down during the storm. The storm I caused.

Why do I always have to be screwed over? Why? What have I done to deserve this?

I was so angry I tried to move the tree. I wasn't strong enough. I began crying and punched the tree. I felt like I broke my hand. I hit the tree again and my hands glowed. I screamed and electrocuted the tree as much as I could. I felt weaker but I kept electrocuting the tree.  It started to smell like it was burning, but it wouldn't catch on fire since it recently rained. 

Someone came up behind me and hugged me. They squeezed me tightly. It was warm.

"It's okay," he whispered into my ear with his smooth, purring voice.

Yoongi...

I let go of the tree and sank to the ground. He was still holding me and laid on the ground with me.

He held me and I held him, I was still crying.

"It's okay," he kept whispering with his smooth purring voice. "It's okay." He wasn't trying to convince only me.

"No it's not. I just got you and I don't want to leave you," I said still crying.

"I don't want you to leave me either, we will make sure you don't," his voice began to crack.

I sighed. "For right now, I'm home." I was starting to calm down.

"Where is home?" He asked.

"Anywhere with you," I said, and became tired. I had stopped crying.

"Good. No matter where we are, we will both be home," he said.

"Promise?" I asked him, not wanting him to ever leave me.

"I promise," he whispered and I felt his warmth, but not coming from his hands. From his heart.