~16~ Discoveries

I gasped and took a deep breath. I rose up immediately. I felt a burst of energy, and my head didn't hurt anymore.

"Oh my gosh!" Yoongi said as he jumped back from me.

"What happened? I feel so much better now," I said.

"Y-you glowed. When the lights went out you glowed and you shocked me," He said.

"What?" I said and felt the back of my head. There wasn't any blood and my cut was healed. "My head is fine now," I was relieved but at the same time so confused.

I got up out of my bed and I felt better. I could stand up and walk on my own, and I wasn't dizzy. I went to Yoongi and looked at him.

Was he freaked out? Did I scare him off with whatever just happened?

I almost fell over my nightstand because it was so dark. Yoongi gasped and reached his hand out to hold onto me. I was able to stabilize myself, and I saw his hand glow. It glowed a red-orange color, like fire. I went to touch his hand, but it burned me. It felt like I had just touched a flame. We looked at each other. His glowing hand making the space between us bright enough to where we could see each other's faces.

What was going on with us? Were we just crazy? Had I fallen asleep and am dreaming?

I held his other hand and mine glowed, too. He pulled his hand back. It shocked him. So I put my hand over his glowing one. Mine lit up and I held his hand. It was warm and my hand tingled. We put our other hands together and looked into each others' eyes. He smiled and I did, too. He had such a precious gummy smile.

We stood there for a while in the dark, looking into each others' eyes, with only the light of our glowing hands. Hobi walked in and the lights turned back on, our hands stopped glowing.

"Hey, I was just checking to make sure you were alright," he said as he looked at us awkwardly.

"Yeah, we're fine," Yoongi told him.

"Okay," Hobi turned around to leave out the door, but stopped.

He held his heart and had a confused look on his face. He looked at both of us for a second, then he left.

I started giggling.

"What?" Yoongi asked me.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked, still giggling.

"If you are, then I am, too," he said with a chuckle.

"So then what's this?" I asked holding out my hands. They weren't glowing anymore, and I wondered why they had in the first place.

"I don't know. I feel like I'm going crazy," he said and held out his hands.

He held onto mine, and the house lights started flickering again. I took my hands away from his, the lights stopped flickering. I put them back into his, and the lights started flickering again. I did this many times. Yoongi looked at me.

"Why do the lights do that when you touch me? And why are you healed?" he asked and looked at the back of my head. "You don't have anymore wounds."

"I don't know. We should go downstairs and see if there is anything weird happening to them," I told him, and we walked down the steps.

"Hey, you need to be laying down," Jimin told me.

"No, I'm fine. It's completely healed," I said.

"What? How?" Jin asked.

"I don't know, but when the lights went out I felt better," I told them. "Hobi, are you okay?" I asked him. He was holding his heart and had a strained look on his face.

"I don't know. I can just feel everything. Confused, surprised, content, sad, guilty, and love," he looked a me. He looked like he was about to pass out, he was shaking.

"What do you mean you can feel everything?" I asked.

"When you feel confused, your head can start to hurt. When you're surprised, your heart beats faster. When you're content, your body is relaxed. When you're sad, you feel like crying. When you're guilty, your heart feels like it's about to rip apart. And when you love, you have butterflies in your stomach and your heart pulls to the person you love," he said and looked at me and nodded his head towards Yoongi.

Did I have feelings for him?

"I'm feeling all of that." He almost started crying. I stepped closer to him to try and help.

"Stop! I can feel it more! Don't pity me! It hurts! The closer you get the more I can feel it!" he yelled, so we all took multiple steps back. I stepped back until my back was against the wall.

"Are you better now?" I asked him.

"Yeah, thanks. I can still feel it, just not as much," He said as he stood up and was able to maintain his balance.

"So what the heck is happening?" Tae asked. Good question. What is happening to us?