~37~ Apologies

"YOONGI!!!" I screamed and ran over to him.

He was laying under the tree groaning. I think it hurt his back really bad. I became angry. I walked over to Jimin and grabbed him by his ear and dragged him a few feet.

"What is wrong with you?! You could have killed him!" I was becoming furious.

"He's fine," he said.

"NO HE IS NOT!!" I yelled and lightning struck the top of a tree beside me.

"Hey, calm down. Yoongi will be okay," Hobi said touching my arm. I felt a little calmer.

I glared at Jimin and walked towards Yoongi. He was getting up.

"Woah, you have to be careful," I told him.

"Yeah, I will be," he said and his hand lit up with fire.

He threw the fire towards Jimin. Jungkook pushed Jimin out of the way and was hit instead.

His shirt caught on fire. And Jungkook started screaming.

"Tae, get the water!" I yelled and ran towards Jungkook.

Tae came out with the water and threw it on Jungkook. There was hardly anything left of his shirt. I looked through the holes of his shirt to see his chest.

There wasn't a mark on him. Not one burn or scratch or bruise. He looked perfectly healthy.

He got his power. Finally!

"I guess you have a power, too, Jungkook," I told him. I tried to play it off as me not knowing he would have a power or what it was.

"What?! Really?!" He was so excited. But this meant people would look for him now, too.

"Yeah, if I was to guess I'd say your something along the lines of invincible. Or maybe you're just not hurt by fire," I told him.

"Cool, lets test it. Someone hit me," he said and held out his arms.

Oh my gosh.

"No, how about we try something safer," I said and Tae punched his chest.

"Oh," Jungkook groaned and leaned over.

"Okay, lets go inside," I told them and walked over to Yoongi.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, just a little soar," he said.

"Good, you deserve it, you know better than to fight him for no reason," I said coldly. I had had enough of all the fighting between people I care about.

"What? He started it," he said.

"That doesn't matter," I said. I began to tear up.

"Why are you crying?" He asked gently and held my face.

"Do you think I want to be mad at you? It hurts me to be angry with you," I said and a few tears ran down my cheeks. He wiped them away.

"I'm sorry. I won't do anything like that again. I'm sorry," he said quietly and his face was so close to mine I could feel his breath.

"Okay," I said and closed my eyes.

"Hey sorry to interrupt, but he is a little hard to handle," Hobi said gesturing inside.

"Of course," I said.

I wiped my tears away, took a deep breath, and walked in.

Jungkook and Tae were going through every cabinet and drawer in the kitchen.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Some knives. Ones that aren't for cutting butter," Jungkook said.

"What?! Why?!" I asked and went to the kitchen to stop him.

"Because I want to see if I can be cut or not," he said.

Oh my gosh!

"It's not safe to do that!" I started freaking out.

"How about you get some nail clippers and see if you can cut off the skin at the end of your finger," Namjoon suggested. That was still so stupid. I glared at him.

It's dead skin, it's not really going to hurt. I heard him.

I still don't want him to deliberately be hurting himself.

It's probably the only thing that will make him stop looking for the knives.

Fine.

"So where are the clippers at?" Jungkook asked.

"In the bathroom in the drawer," Namjoon said, and Jungkook and Tae went to go find them.

"Jin, were you wanting to practice yours?" I asked, remembering Jin hasn't used his yet.

"No, it's okay. I've done small things when I've gone outside," he said.

"Like what?" I asked. I didn't know he had been using his powers.

"Growing some flowers, some fruit vines and bushes, just small stuff," he said.

"Oh, cool, well do you want to try bigger things?" I suggested.

"Not today, everyone is really tired. Do you all just want to call it a day?" He asked.

"Sure, can you reel in Jungkook?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he sighed and went to the bathroom to get him.

"Thanks. I'm going to go on to my house and eat something," I told them and walked out the door.

"Are you going to wait for me?" Yoongi came up behind me chuckling.

"You can keep up," I giggled.

"What are you having for dinner?" He asked.

"I'm probably just heating something up," I said, thinking of what I had in the fridge and the pantry.

"Do you want me to make you something?" He asked. I think he was still apologizing.

"Yes, please," I said and gave him a big smile.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Whatever you will make me," I said and he held my hand.

We walked through the woods to my house. When we got there, he made me dinner and I went straight to bed. Yoongi stayed with me as he had a few nights ago. It was nice to feel his warmth all night.