~53~ Envy

We had traveled to different places so we could try to get them off our tracks. It had been days. We were all getting tired. We finally decided to take a break from traveling and stay in a hotel.

"This place is disgusting!" Jungkook said as we walked in the rooms.

"It's the only place that doesn't have security cameras and will take cash without asking any questions about having an ID," Namjoon said.

"Everyone needs to get some rest before we get back on the road," Jin said.

"There was only four rooms available so two people have to stay in each," Namjoon said.

"Well I call the one that is the cleanest," I said.

"Not unless you find it first," Jungkook said and took two of the keys from Namjoon.

"No you don't!" I yelled at him and took the other two keys.

I opened the doors and found a room that looked decently clean, but was really dusty. I found another that looked pretty clean and had a big TV.

"I call this one!" I yelled.

"Ahh, did you find the clean one?" He asked.

"Probably as clean as it'll get. And it has a big TV," I said.

"Lucky," he said and went to the room he picked. Tae went with him. They would always partner up, no matter what they were partnering up for.

"Is this room, okay?" Hobi asked me, pointing to the other one I opened.

"Ehh, just dusty," I said.

"Dust I can deal with," he said, smiled at me and walked in.

"It's not too bad," Namjoon said and followed Hobi.

"Why do we get last pick?" I heard Jin complain. I looked at him, and Jin and Jimin went into one room.

"Did you pick a good one?" Yoongi asked me.

"I guess, if not, there is a TV," I said.

I looked at the bed sheets and pillows. They looked clean and there wasn't any bugs. I laid down on it. I closed my eyes and was ready to fall asleep. I laid there for a moment but felt uncomfortable. I got up and went to the bathroom.

"I feel disgusting. I'm taking a shower," I said to myself.

"Okay, I'll be out here," I heard Yoongi say.

For some reason I felt really awkward. He had been at my house and slept in my bed with me before. He had actually seen me in a towel when Jimin walked in that day. So why did I feel so awkward?

I went ahead and took a shower. When I came out, I felt better. I put my clothes back on and I smelt my hair.

"The hotel shampoo actually smells nice," I said to myself and came out of the bathroom.

"Probably better than you smelled," Yoongi said.

"What? Did I stink?" I asked and hit his shoulder.

"Yep," he said as I sat next to him on the bed. I smacked his shoulder again.

"You stink, too. You haven't taken a shower in forever," I said.

"Okay, then I'll go ahead if I stink that much," he got up and walked towards the bathroom. Before he went in, he looked at me and smiled.

I waved my hand under my nose and made a disgusted face.

He squinted his eyes at me and made an annoyed face.

I got comfortable on the bed and turned on the TV. I had just found something to watch when he came out of the bathroom.