~43~ I'll Be Fine

"Hey, man. What's up?" Yoongi asked the man that answered he door.

The man looked at him strange and said, "Nothin' much."

"Cool, where's the big guy at?" Yoongi asked.

"He is talking with some guys," he said.

"So are you gonna let us in?" Yoongi asked him.

"Uhh..." he looked at me.

"She's all good," Yoongi said and pushed past him. "Go get the big guy. I need to talk to him," he said.

The man walked away. Hobi and Namjoon came to stand beside us. The man I'd seen before, their boss, came from the direction the other man walked to.

"What have we got here?" He came and asked.

"Just thought you should meet my girl," Yoongi said to him.

"Ah, okay. Nice to meet you..." He held out his hand.

"Y/N," I said with a smile on my face and shook his hand. It was cold as ice.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N," he said with a smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you, too," I said with a smile and gently pulled my hand out of his grasp.

"How rude of me? Why don't we take a seat in the sitting area?" He asked and we walked towards the area.

Yoongi and I sat very closely to each other on the couch. Our legs were touching. Hobi came and sat on the other side of me, so I would be in between them.

"Would you all like anything to drink?" He asked us.

"No thank you," Yoongi said along with Namjoon.

"Y/N?" He asked looking at me.

"No thank you. I'm not thirsty," I said, trying to be polite.

"Come on, we have the best wines," he said, trying to convince me.

"No thank you. I'm underage," I said.

"Okay, I'll get you some soda then," he signaled one of his men over and told him to get me some soda.

"So how did you all meet?" He asked Yoongi and I.

"I saw her walking home from school one day. I walked her the rest of the way home. A girl can't be walking down the streets by herself," Yoongi said. He was a good liar.

"Oh, I see. Was he a gentleman, Y/N?" he asked me.

"Yes," I said and smiled. I didn't want to say too much. My lies were easy to catch.

The man came back with a dark liquid in a glass.

"Here you go, Y/N," he said and sat it on the coffee table in front of me.

"Thank you," I smiled and said looking at him and the man who brought it.

"Why don't you take a drink of it? It's imported," he said and smiled.

Don't drink it! I heard.

But he just asked me to. It would seem rude if I didn't.

Put it to your lips, but don't actually drink any.

Oh no.

I picked up the drink and acted as if I drank it. The liquid touched my lips. I built up some spit in my mouth and swallowed it as if I had the drink.

"It's very good," I said. "Thank you," I smiled.

"Then have some more. You didn't drink very much," he said.

It's okay, I'll be fine. Whatever happens, I'll be fine. Tell Yoongi to keep the act and stay calm.

I took a small drink of it and sat the glass back down. My hand started shaking and I felt weak. I put my hand down on Yoongi's leg. He grabbed my arm. I felt dizzy, like the room was spinning. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I started coughing. I looked at Yoongi and everything faded and went black.

Yoongi's POV

I caught her and put her hand on my lap.

"Was this really necessary?" I asked Boss.

"Yeah, didn't want her trying to get away," he said.

"Well that knocked her out fast. What did you put in there?" I asked him.

"Just something to make her fall asleep," he said and got up to go somewhere.

I looked at Y/N. I couldn't believe I brought her into this, but I'll get her out of it.

I looked at her face. Her lips were turning blue. She couldn't breathe.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!" I yelled at Boss.

I put Y/N on the floor hoping she would breathe.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"She can't breathe!" I yelled and opened her mouth to see what was wrong.

"Let me look," RM said and moved me out of the way. "Her lips look swelled and seem to have a rash around them. She is allergic to something and her throat is closed. Someone get me an EpiPen!" He yelled.

"Someone get him what he needs! I need her alive!" Boss yelled.

"Does she still have a pulse?" I asked RM.

He placed his fingers on her neck. "Yes, but it's faint."

"Make sure she still has it," I said and ran up the steps.

I went to go find an old friend. I went to the door at the end of the hall and knocked.

The door opened.

"Hey, Yoongi. Long time no see," she smiled.