~19~ Morning

I woke up to birds chirping and the rising sun shining on me.

I smelled a faint mint smell, and felt a cloth on my cheek. What I was laying on was warm and slightly moving, the same rate as I was breathing. I opened my eyes, and I was cuddling Yoongi. My head was laying on his chest, and his arm was wrapped around me.

Oh no! What am I supposed to do?!?!?! Make it seem like this never happened and get out of his hold? Or stay like this and let him know?

I went with the first option. This was too weird. I just met this guy a few days ago, and now I'm snuggling with him in the woods by ourselves? And I told him so much stuff about my past last night. Why do I trust him so much? Why do I feel so comfortable around him? Why do I like being around him so much? And what is with our hands? And now these scars that we both have in the same spot?

I started to slowly move his arm off of me, trying not to wake him up. He was still asleep, so I carefully lifted myself off of him. He began to wake up so I moved myself backwards away from him as quick as I could.

I didn't want to be the first to say something, so I laid back down and acted like I was still asleep.

He grunted and stretched his arms out. He started mumbling something.

"Hey," he said to me as he stretched. I still acted like I was asleep.

He came over to me and sat down. I think he was watching me "sleep".

I acted like I was waking up. I started to stretch and open my eyes.

"Morning," he said to me with his smooth, purring voice.

I looked at him as if I was confused.

"I guess I fell asleep," I said to him.

"Yeah, we better get back before everyone else wakes up. Hobi should be waking up about now," Yoongi said.

"Crap! Let's go," I said, and I jumped up and started running towards the house.

"What are you running for?" Yoongi asked me. He was trying to keep up with me.

"We have to get back before anyone knows we are missing," I told him, annoyed.

"Why don't you want them to know?" he asked, obviously not getting the point.

"First of all, I don't want to have to answer any questions. I have enough of those myself. Second, we don't know what is going on with us and our hands. They'll want to ask those questions, too. And third, no one knows about that place," I said to him, getting more and more annoyed.

"Except for me," he said gently.

"Yeah, except for you and you can't tell anyone," I said as I turned around to look at him. "And no one can know about my past. No one," I told him. I became desperate. I should have just kept my mouth shut. Why did I feel like telling him everything?

"Okay, I won't. Promise," he said sincerely.

I began running again, and he followed. When we made it to the house, I went to the back door.

"Don't," Yoongi said as he grabbed my arm.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"They'll hear you. You have to go through your window," He said.

I went around to my window, and looked up to it.

"How do you expect me to get up there?" I asked him, irritated by the whole situation.

"I'll give you a lift," he said as he stood by the side of my house and held out his hands.

I sighed, "Okay, but if I get hurt it's your fault," I said as I put my feet on his hands.

And I just realized I was wearing my slippers and a pair of shorts and a t-shirt I use as pajamas still. I sighed again. This was just embarrassing.

He lifted me up to the tool and I pulled myself up there, pulled the windows open and stepped into my room. I turned around to look at him, but he was gone. I guessed that he found another way to get into the house.

I looked in my mirror. I had dirt and leaves all over me. So I grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower.

I had just gotten out of the shower when someone walked in.