~15~ The Fight

Suga still had a hold of my arm, so I fell when he did, and we fell hard. I hit the back of my head on a cut down tree trunk. I saw Jimin start punching Suga. I didn't know he had such a bad temper. He was so angry with him. RM tried to get Jimin off of him, but Jimin wouldn't let him, so RM forcibly removed him, and Jimin attacked him. Suga started throwing punches at Jimin and that's when Jungkook and Jin got involved. Before I knew it, Hobi and Tae had gotten into it, too. I stood up to try to pull some of them off of each other. When I did, there was a blast of light that threw all of us apart and scattered us around my back yard and the woods. I was on the edge of the woods under a tree. There was ringing in my ears and I had an enormous headache.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!" Jimin yelled at Hobi.

"What did I do?! You were the one that started this!" I didn't think Hobi could get that angry. He was so sweet and hopeful.

"If you all hadn't been trying to kidnap Y/N, then none of this would have happened!" Jimin said.

"We weren't kidnapping her, she is our friend," RM said. Friend? Does that mean RM actually likes me?

"Her FRIEND?!?!" Jimin yelled and went after him again. I got up, I had had enough of their ignorance.

"STOP IT!" I yelled and lightning struck the tree I was under. It cracked and began to fall down.

Jin moved me out of the way, and we were both laying on the ground. I felt like I had broke something.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" he asked and he checked the back of my head, which was bleeding. "We need to get you to the hospital right now!" He said and looked at the others.

"No, you can't take me. I won't go," I told him frantically. I tried to get up, but he held me down.

"Don't move. You could make it worse," he said.

"It doesn't get much worse than this. I'm fine," I told him and tried to get up. I was immediately dizzy and couldn't keep myself up.

He held me up and walked me to the house. I could smell the fresh scent of flowers. I looked behind me and after every step Jin took, flowers grew from the ground.

"Do you see that?" I asked him and he turned around.

"What are you talking about?" He wondered.

"There wasn't any flowers in my yard two minutes ago," I told him. I thought I was crazy.

"Oh," is all he said and kept walking me to the house.

It had gotten cold inside the house, so I told one of them to get some wood and start a fire in the fireplace. Suga volunteered to do it, probably wanting to get away from everyone.

I laid in my bed waiting for Tae to come back with a wet rag for my head. It was throbbing and hurt so much. I tried to turn on my TV, but the electricity seemed to be on the fritz. Stupid old house.

When Suga got back, he told me he made the fire and it should get warmer soon.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked me, sitting on my bed.

"Yeah, I just don't want to go to the hospital," I told him.

"Why not? The doctors aren't as scary as you may think," He said. He seemed to actually care. I couldn't figure him out. Did he just have frequent mood swings?

But I continued to answer his question.

"I'm not scared of doctors or hospitals or anything like that. I just --" I said and Tae entered the room.

"Here is a rag," He said, gave me the rag, and left the room.

"Thanks," I said as I leaned up to put it on my cut. My whole body ached.

"Here," Suga said as he took the rag and put it behind my head.

"So what's your real name?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi," he said his name as if he hadn't heard it in years.

"Well Yoongi, are you sure you made the fire downstairs the right way?" I asked and we both giggled.

"Yeah, I'm sure," he said with his smooth, purring voice and held my hand.

It felt so warm, it was nice. We sat like that for a while, looking into each others' eyes. He had such perfect eyes. Such warm eyes. The lights began to flicker and the entire house went dark.