~46~ Another Plan

"Y/N," a voice whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Come on, hurry!" He whispered.

I jumped out of the bed and ran towards the door. He took my hand and we ran down the hallway.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Shh. We only have 10 minutes," Mingi whispered. We ran into a room and he shut the door behind us.

"So, it's time to put everything out there. We are going to get out of here," Hongjoong said.

"What do you mean?" Wooyoung asked.

"Y/N, do you know why you're here?" Hongjoong asked me.

"... Do you know why you're here?" I asked, not wanting to tell him about my powers.

"Yeah, because we supposedly have superpowers or something, so just spill it. You can trust us. And all the cameras are turned off, they reboot every night at this time," he said.

"Powers? Do you all have powers?" I acted confused.

"No, but you do, don't you?" He asked me.

"Why do you think that?" I asked him.

"Because all the 'doctors' have been talking about you and how they think you actually do have powers and how they think you will cause all of us to have powers, too," he said.

How did the 'doctors' know so much? But parts of it is wrong.

"I said we don't have much time. You need to tell us... So all of us can get out of this hell," Mingi said.

"Fine... yeah, I do. And you all don't?" I admitted. Some of the others started whispering.

"No, they think you will cause us to have powers," Hongjoong replied.

"They're wrong. Sorry to blow your bubble, but I can't give you all powers," I told them.

"Are you sure?" Seonghwa asked.

"Yeah, and you all have to trust me on that," I said.

They all nodded.

"So... how do you plan on getting us out of here?" I asked Hongjoong.

"Well, I was hoping that if we got powers, we could escape," he said.

"What was your plan if you didn't?" I asked.

"To hope you could do it with yours," he said.

"Four minutes," Seonghwa said.

"Is there a power outlet anywhere, or just anything that has electricity in it?" I asked.

"By the bed is an outlet," he said.

I went to the outlet.

Let's see if this will work...

I put my hand over it and took a deep breath. I could feel the electricity inside it. I drew in some of it, and I felt refreshed.

"Two minutes. Everyone needs to go," Seonghwa said.

"Come on," Mingi said to me.

"The doors aren't controlled by needing electricity or anything like that, right?" I asked them.

"No," Hongjoong replied.

"And if there is a power outage, then no alarms go off, right?" I asked.

"No, probably just some for the equipment," he said. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"We need more time," I said and pressed both my hands against the outlet.

I quickly took a deep breath. I felt all the energy come to me.  All the lights went out.

"What's going on?" I heard Yeosang.

My heart was beating quickly. The facility had a lot of electricity. I felt so refreshed, but drained at the same time. I needed to get rid of some of it.

I focused and took deep breaths, I felt at ease. My hand glowed with electricity. I looked around me, I saw the bed and the wooden frame.

I put my hands on the bottom of the wooden frame and released some of the electricity. It started to smell burnt, so I stopped.

"Do you have any shoes with rubber that you don't need?" I asked.

"Yeah, here," Hongjoong said.

I electrocuted the shoes, and started to feel better.

I took the light bulb out of the lamp and put it in my left hand. It glowed. I let my right hand glow with electricity, I could see the small electrical current on my hand.

"So, what's the plan, Hongjoong?" I asked him.

"Uhh..." he said.

"I am electrokinetic. I can control electricity and lightning. How can I help us get out of here?" I asked.

"Uh... I'm not sure," he said.

"Well how about I just take in all the electricity and hit everyone with it?" I asked.

"I'm afraid they would be able to stop you if you did that," he said.

"Well, we need to figure out a plan, and fast," I said.

"We better get back before they fix the power," Seonghwa said.

"Okay, see you all tomorrow," Hongjoong said.

"Let's go," Mingi said. He reached for my hand, but didn't grab it.

I laid the light bulb on the bed and followed Mingi down the hall to my room.

"Goodnight," he said and went to his room.

I shut my door and laid down on the bed. I couldn't sleep so I just stared again.

-------------------------------------------------

"It's time for your exam," I cheery voice said.

"Alright," I said and smiled.

"Do you remember your exam from yesterday?" She asked me.

"No, am I supposed to?" I asked innocently.

"No, you aren't. That means you are already getting healthier," she said.

"Ah, that's so great," I smiled.

I got into the hallway and saw Mingi ahead of me. A 'doctor' put a needle in his back and he began to fall on the floor. The 'doctors' dragged him away. I felt something pinch my back and I felt dizzy and my legs became weak.