~23~ Answers

Crap! Was he just pretending to be asleep? For how long?

"What are you talking about?" I asked, I was panicking.

"This morning. In the woods. You tried to sneak away from me," he said with a smirk on his face.

"No. I don't know what your talking about. You saw me wake up," I told him. I was a terrible liar when I was nervous.

"Really?" He said, looking into my eyes and he bit his lip.

"Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about," I said, my voice cracked.

"So you don't remember sleeping with me?" He asked. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open.

WHAT!?!? I would never do that!!! What happened? What, I just passed out and don't remember?

My heart started beating out of my chest.

"In the innocent and literal sense, of course," he said smirking and biting his lip.

I smacked his shoulder.

"What is wrong with you?!" I asked him. He was starting to freak me out.

"I'm just lying to you, like you are to me," he said, brushing off where I smacked him.

"I wasn't lying to you," I was still trying to win this stupid conversation.

"Yeah, you were. Just admit it. I only want to know why you did it," he said to me with his smooth voice.

I sighed. "Yes, okay. I lied. And I did it because I thought it was weird. I was just..." I couldn't continue.

"You were just what?" He asked with a sincere tone.

"I have never been that close to someone, or felt that comfortable with anyone," I told him, looking at the floor.

"Me either," he said, lifting my face back up to look at him.

His hand began to glow, and it made my face warm. I was so cold from being outside in the cold rain. Both of us were still soaking wet.

I pressed my cheek against his warm hand and closed my eyes.

"How about you change out of your wet clothes before you get sick?" He said and I snapped out of my trance.

"Yeah, you too," I said and went to my dresser and closet to get dry clothes.

"Yeah, I don't have any clothes here and there is a storm outside which I would rather not go out in. We got struck by lightning out there," he said.

"About that... it was my fault you got struck. It was meant for me," I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, when I was out there by myself, I passed out. And I had a dream that didn't exactly seem like a dream. It felt real, like I'd lived it before. But whatever it was, I saw that I was struck by lightening, but it was more like I took in the lightening. And then I used it to shoot out of my hands. So I think that's what this glowing thing is about, and all the flickering lights. That I take in the electricity around me, and use it as energy and to radiate it through my hands," I told him.

"So is that what you were talking about earlier? About how you have the answers you need right now?" He asked.

"Yeah, and I know about all of the rest of us," I told him.

"All of us?" He asked.

"Yes. All of us. But I can't say anything about the ones that don't know about their 'power' yet," I told him.

"Why not? Shouldn't they know?" He asked.

"Yes. And I would tell them, but..." I wanted to tell him so bad, but I promised I wouldn't.

"But what?" He asked.

"I can't tell you. And you will understand why later. It's a big mess right now, and I want to tell you, but I can't. So don't ask me anything else, okay?" I said, hoping he would understand and just let it go for the time being.

"Okay," He said, and I went to go to the bathroom to change into my dry clothes. "Hey, can you dry my clothes, too?" He asked

"Yeah, but-" and he started to take off his shirt.

"Okay, Ill dry it for you," I told him, and looked at the ground while I took his shirt from him.

I went into the bathroom and changed into my dry clothes first, then went to the laundry room to wash mine and dry his shirt.

I went downstairs to go find food, so I could avoid what was happening in my room.

I went into the kitchen and Jin had made bacon, eggs, toast, sausage, and biscuits and gravy. He went all out. I don't even know where he found this stuff in my house.

I sat at the dining table by myself and began eating. I took a while to eat. I usually didn't but I was stalling so Yoongi's shirt would dry and I could take it to him.

Oh no. What if he wants me to dry his pants, too? I'm going to have to make Jin cook lunch, too. And I'm going to have to take forever to eat that.

Hopefully Yoongi doesn't want his pants to be dried.

After I ate, I went into the living room and told Jin how good his food was.

"Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!" He was happy.

I went to the laundry room and Yoongi's shirt was dry and my clothes were ready to go in the dryer. So I put my clothes in the dryer and took Yoongi's shirt to him.

He was standing by my bay window looking into the woods. He didn't realize I walked in. Which was good because I stood there for a moment looking at his back. He was even paler than I thought.

When he turned around, I said "here". And he put his shirt back on. It was a black long sleeve shirt.

"So can you tell me why my hands glow?" He asked.

"Yes. That I can tell you," I said with a smile.