Chapter Twenty Six// Part 1

(Colby's POV)

  *A few weeks later*

  "Colby. You don't have to do this! Please." Kat said sobbing. "Kat. I need to get my thoughts and feeling straight. I just need some time okay? I'll come back I promise. I need to do this." I said. I sent her a weak smile as she sobbed into Sam's chest. "Guys be careful and don't miss us too much. We'll be back. I promise." "Good luck bro. Don't die." Elton said.

We all said our "see you soon"s since Devyn didn't want to call it "goodbye". Brennen, Archer, and I were leaving and it's a 12- 14 hour long drive. So Brennen and I are going to be switching places as driver and passenger. We found a car that still had fuel to last us, but we had to break the window to get in.

Turned out, Rose was acting odd that day, because she wanted me to hate her, or dislike her. She said she didn't want to put me in danger because she'd had beef with a lot of people including Gage's gang (the bad one). She also told me after our kiss she thought she had feelings for me, but she didn't. I thought I did too but I don't. Rose in an amazing, and fierce woman, and I've never met anyone as talented and could survive as long as she can. Jake is a very lucky guy to have her. They've been together, for a week or two, and Katrina and Rosavelt (Birthname of Rose) have been reunited. Turns out Rose was forced to leave the country and lose all touch with anyone she knew. She couldn't tell Kat due to putting her in danger, but now Rose lives with them. Arron and Bradlee had left and met some new people who needed help and as in return, the people offered them to stay and a team although Arron and Bradlee already had one, but we were a bit too much. Elton and Amanda had decided to breakup, but stay bestfriends for, they were having a few ups and downs, but I mean... who doesn't. Brennen had decided to join me even though I declined that idea but he said it's either he goes with me, or we both don't go.

So here we are driving away from my once called home town, and off to who knows where.

  To be continued...