Chapter 1 (BamBam)

(Author's note: Hey, kpop addicts. This is SeoulMusic and I'm glad to share my story with you weirdos... Don't worry I am a complete wierdo too. So, enjoy the story)

I woke up with the sun shining through the curtains on my eyes. I slowly got and start to stretch until my bones pop. I look down and saw Jackson, my love, sleeping right next with his arms around me. I pulled him away as I head to the bathroom to wash up. Before I can turn the shower on, I hear Jackson waking up and mumbling something.

"Bammie. Where are you?" Jackson whinned.

"I'm in the bathroom." I said with a idea popping in my head. I open the door wide enough so Jackson can see my naked body, "do you want to shower with me?" I asked seductively. Jackson jump off the bed then pick up and ran out of the bathroom.

"Oppa.." I did my ageyo, "you're nothing but a dog in heat." I giggled as Jackson raised an eyebrow. Jackson just smile then pulled his underwear down.

"I may be, but this dog is hungry... How about you feed him?" Jackson said as he lick his lips. Jackson took my legs and spread them apart while I cover my penis. I gulp as Jackson seems to smell and lick my thigh.

"Don't be scared baby boy. You know I love you so much." Jackson smiled.

"I know and I love you too. I love you more than anything." Jackson and I stare at each other until we slowly draw in for a kiss. The kiss was sweet and passionate until Jackson put his tongue in my mouth. I open my mouth for him to come in as I suck on his tongue. Yummy!

"Bammie...?"

"Yeah, Jackson hyung."

"I love you more than my career and I'm happy to say that you made me a better man." I hugged Jackson tight as I began to cry for joy. Jackson looked at me with his big brown eyes then kiss my tears.

"Jackson hyung... Please stop looking at me like that." I blushed.

" I can't because you are so beautiful. Can I kiss you again Bammie?"

"Yes... Kiss me all over." I moaned as he gently touched my balls.

"Goo..." Suddenly the front door was burst open and I heard two familiar voices.

"BAMBAM!!! Xiumin hyung is being mean to me.... Again!" This voice sounded like a young boy with a accent. Jackson and I looked at each other then shook our heads. But of course, it was Shelldon and Xiumin is probably with him.

"Why are you so loud? Be quiet before you annoy BamBam." Xiumin yelled. It was quiet for a little while until I heard Shelldon screamed.

"Ow! Why the hell?" I heard a whack noise and my guesses are that Shelldon got hit again by Xiumin.

"Can you make them leave, my sweet Bammie?" I laughed at Jackson and gave him a kiss.

"No, they're here so I can go to Shelldon's house and play this new video game he bought." Jackson pouted as he lay himself on top of me.

"Besides... Once you get off from work, we can finish what we started." I smile as I blow into Jackson's right ear. Jackson's eyes got bigger with shock then started to grin.

"Bammie... I get excited when you d.." Jackson cut off his sentence when we heard footsteps running down the hallway. The door was swinged open as Shelldon was running away from Xiumin.

"I didn't do anything wrong, Xiumin."

"Hyung!" Xiumin spat.

"What?"

"You address me as Hyung, Shelldon." Xiumin folded his arms.

"What? I thought it was Oppa."

"No! Girls address guys Oppa while guys address each other as Hyung."

"Wait... B.."

"Guys!" Xiumin and Shelldon stop agruing and turn they're attention on us. Jackson quickly grab his underwear and covered his penis. Xiumin immediately blushed and looked away while Shelldon looked at me and Jackson then Jackson again.

"Hey, nice underwear you got there." Shelldon said.

"Shelldon!!!"

"What Xiumin? He does have a nice underwear on..."

"HYUNGS!!!" I yelled and both of the two stop talking. I quickly grab my towel from the floor and made my way to the bathroom.

"Oh... So that's how you say it correctly?" Shelldon nod his head.

"Umm... Shelldon hyung, let's wait for BamBam downstairs while he changes." Xiumin grabbed Shelldon's hand towards the door. Shelldon nods again and close the door behind them. Once the shower was on, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Man... Those two are funny." Jackson laughed.

Yeah... They're pretty something. I got out of the bathroom with my nice ripped black jeans and colorful t shirt. I hug Jackson from behind and kiss him on the cheek

"I love you hyung. I'll see you later." I said once I put on my Jordans and Jackson's hoodie on. Jackson for some reason was too busy on his phone as he started to smile.

What is he up to?

Yay!!!!! \^~^/ well that is the end of Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 and 3 will be upload soon. As you may wonder, Shelldon is a fictional character that made up when I was eight. Later on the story, you guys might see yourselves in Shelldon. You will learn more about him chapter 2. So you guys can comment, like, or vote for this chapter. I hope you loved it. Anyways... Good night!! *waves like an idiot*