Chapter 23: The Promise

Arjun went to the dance floor, and moved past the people and went to Pooja. She was dancing with a colleague in her office, and he asked him to move aside, and mentioned that he wanted to dance with her.

That guy went to another partner, while Pooja asked him amidst that loud music, "What happened? Today you are in so much of a mood to dance with me? What are your intentions, Arjun Hooda??"

"Pooja! I have something serious to tell you..." Arjun said while dancing with Pooja, "There's an issue."

"Issue?" Pooja asked, "Food got over?"

"Shut up!!" Arjun said, while Pooja giggled. Arjun added, "Just come with me for a while...it's urgent."

"But what... Arjun..." Pooja asked, while Arjun dragged her out of the dance floor and took her outside the party hall.

"What's the matter, Arjun??" Pooja asked, after coming out of the hall.

"Pooja...actually...I...brought something to the party."

"What?"

"Uhh..." Arjun said in a low voice, "Bhang."

"Bhang!!!!" Pooja exclaimed in a loud voice, while Arjun closed her mouth.

"Don't shout!!!" Arjun said, while Pooja pushed Arjun's hand down and asked in a low voice, "Are you mad? You brought Bhang to this party?"

"Yeah...I just wanted to have some fun...but..."

"But what...?" Pooja asked with a curious look.

"Someone else drank it." Arjun said with a troubled expression.

"Great! Who?" Pooja asked with her eyes wide open.

Arjun took her down to the basement parking, while Pooja didn't understand anything. He went to his friend Amit's car, and opened the back door, and gestured Pooja to look inside.

Pooja bent down and opened her mouth wide in shock, "What the...hell!"

Aditya and Zoya looked at her and said in unison, with a wide smile, "Hi Pooja!!"

Pooja looked up at Arjun and stared at him, while Arjun scratched his head.

Zoya put her finger on her chin and looked at Pooja with a suspicious face and moved behind, resting against Aditya's chest, "Aditya...why is she staring at me? Why do I feel...she is planning to do something with me! Aditya, I am so scared!!!"

Aditya observed Pooja keenly and laughed, "I always felt she has some interest towards you...see, she confirmed it today. She is getting jealous of me, because I am sitting with you!!"

"Really??" Zoya asked and laughed out loud and gave a hi-five to Aditya, while Pooja rolled her eyes and screamed, "Arjun!!!"

She stared at Arjun, "What nonsense is this! You had to experiment all this during my birthday party only? Idiot!!"

"As if I knew these both will drink it! I bought it to drink it with my friends, man!" Arjun said with an irritated look.

"But who drank it now? And you should have been careful when you are planning something like this right? Now who will handle all this?"

"I came to you for that only right? But instead of helping me out, you are shouting at me?" Arjun asked.

Aditya and Zoya were blinking and looking at their fight, with such a keen observation.

"Why are they fighting? We both were fighting, yeah? So technically speaking, we should be fighting now. Right?" Aditya asked to Zoya, with tired eyes.