10 : The Moment

"We can't

"We can't..!" Dayu pushed at Qing's chest; whispering raggedly against the onslaught of Qing's kisses.

Qing pulled away a little; to look into Dayu's eyes; his breathing was none too steady either.

The two men stared at each other, with heated gaze, dazed with pleasure and desire.

Earlier, Qing almost ran into Dayu's welcoming hands, then they kissed fervently at the doorway of the room Dayu chose to sleep in. Qing stopped kissing Dayu, for a few minutes, only to pull him to the room; on the other side.

Dayu gasped when he saw where Qing was taking him, "hey..!? That's your room..!?"

Qing stopped and looked back at Dayu, "yes..Why? Is someone staying there? Did you choose that room to be one of your work station?" Qing was sure that the room was empty.

"No..I asked the guys not to disturb that room.." Dayu muttered, blushing as Qing's eyes heated up again.

"You knew..right?" His instinct was right. They wouldn't use that particular room, even though he had given the Interpol team the green light to use any room in the house they needed. Somehow he knew that Dayu would not let it happen.

As soon as Qing got Dayu inside, and he closed the door behind him, Qing pushed Dayu against the door and started kissing the man again. It was as if, there didn't just stop kissing for a few minutes.

They kissed each other with exactly the same passion and the same urgency, they kissed with earlier. Qing was already ravaging Dayu's neck and his exposed shoulders ; when Dayu finally pushed at him.

Both their shirts were unbuttoned halfway, with Qing's jacket flung on the floor; his hands roaming around Dayu's back and had slipped through Dayu's trousers; touching the upper parts of Dayu's ass.

Dayu knew that if he didn't say anything in the next several minutes; they'd end up on the bed without clothes on and probably having 'mad' sex like a pair of teenagers.

"We said..We will get to know each other first...right?" Dayu reminded Qing- it's not easy for him to do this too; it's taking all of his self control to hold himself back. All he wanted to do, if it's up to his heart and body; was to just give everything up to Qing and take the man inside of him.

Qing too; was jolted back into reality by Dayu's words. He also managed to gain a little of his own self control back. He skimmed his fiery eyes all-over Dayu's beautiful body; which seemed to beckon him to have a 'taste'; then he closed his eyes, took a deep breath and with closed eyes he rearranged Dayu's shirt; opening only after Dayu was 'fully' covered again.

"Yeah...I did say that..!" He also didn't plan on having sex with the man; on the first day of meeting him; even though his body and his heart was screaming for Dayu.

This man's not a one night stand. Qing had no intention of doing that to Dayu. He honestly wanted to get to know Dayu better. He wanted to treasure the man. Something he never thought about anybody else before.