27: Bonding

####WARNING####****MATURE CONTENT****

####WARNING####
****MATURE CONTENT****

It's their fourth night together; and it's their third night making love to each other and with each other.

Tonight; it's their third time, once in the bathroom, twice on the bed; and Qing still hadn't marked Dayu yet.

And Qing's getting ready for the fourth round, after letting Dayu rest for several minutes.

Qing hovered just inches away from Dayu who's lying on the bed, looking straight into Dayu's eyes. They're both still dazed by the aftermath of their last lovemaking, Dayu's cheeks were still flushing and Qing's breathing was still uneven.

Qing brushed Dayu's sweat off his smooth forehead and then he settled his fingers settling on Dayu's cheeks, "You're amazing..!" Qing whispered, from his voice and the look in Qing's eyes, Dayu could read everything clearly. This man adore him.

"I want to swallow you whole, keep you in my own body, I want to be a part of you, in every single way...!" Qing breathed the words, as he descended to kiss Dayu hungrily.

Dayu wound his own hands around Qing's neck, returning every kiss.

Every hair on Dayu's thoroughly loved body stood on their end, as Qing finally flipped Dayu around, his back against Qing.

"I love you...And I'm going to make you mine...!" Qing whispered, sucking and then biting Dayu's ear, flicking his tongue against the inner of Dayu's lobe. Dayu shivered, anticipating everything with his whole being.

"I love you too.." Dayu turned to kiss Qing on the mouth, "make me yours..!"

Dayu had never desired anything so much before. And he never, not once in his twenty nine years of age wanted anything more than he wanted Qing's mark.

With a growl, Qing tore his mouth away from Dayu's luscious lips, and licked Dayu's nape. Dayu's scent was getting so sweet and intoxicating. Dayu wanted this as much as he does. Qing breathed in deeply, and opened his mouth sinking his teeth into Dayu's inviting nape, finally marking his soul bond.

Dayu gasped in both pain and pleasure, receiving Qing's mark. Finally. They're now a part of each other. They're mates. Partner for life.

Qing pushed his manhood inside of Dayu's opening, which was leaking with both his cum and Dayu's own Omega juice, while still buying Dayu's nape. His hands were around Dayu's shivering body, reaching for Dayu's shaft.

Before Qing's hand touched Dayu's shaft, he was already cumming. The moment Qing's manhood entered him, as Qing was marking him, Dayu had already started to have his release.

The feels of Qing's teeth on his nape and Qing's manhood plunging deep inside his body; was nothing like Dayu had felt before and he hadn't expected it. It felt too damn good, that he had his release, right away.