24: Enemy of Rubber

***WARNING***####MATURE CONTENT####

***WARNING***
####MATURE CONTENT####

Qing pulled away a little, as he reached for the box on the table next to the bed, and took out another packet.

Dayu who was still panting, watched as Qing put on another condom on. "Wang Qing..!?" He gasped, when Qing pinned him down again, and started kissing him passionately.

"I want more..!" Qing growled against Dayu's mouth before delving his tongue in.

Qing's hands went around Dayu's quivering shaft which was wet with both his and Dayu's cum, and started stroking it to life again.

Dayu whimpered, as he felt himself immediately responding to Qing's touch. Qing knew just what to do to rekindle the fire. This is only their 'second' night together but Qing already knew all the sensitive spots on Dayu's body; most of them, even Dayu himself didn't know of until Qing made him realised it.

Qing moved his attention from Dayu's lips down his neck and chest; sucking on Dayu's nipples in turn, like a hungry child. His hands sneaked around Dayu's body, to his buttocks and started kneading on the delicious sexy mounds.

Dayu moaned, reaching to Qing's head, running his hands through Qing's silky hair.

Then, Qing moved again, to Dayu's groin, taking Dayu's manhood straight into his mouth. Dayu gasped, grasping Qing's head, "Qing...!" He called out in tortured passion.

"Stop..!" Dayu's manhood was drenched in cum but Qing's sucking him like he's suckling on popsicle, of large size. Dayu was still too sensitive and he was afraid that if he wouldn't last long and would shoot it into Qing's mouth.

The problem is, Qing's not letting go. And it's not because he didn't know Dayu's thought. He's not letting go because he was waiting for Dayu to shoot.

Qing had never put his mouth on any parts of his partner's body other than on their mouth and neck and breasts; he never had any desire to lick them on their private parts. Even the kissing were all done consciously, knowing that he's pleasuring the other person.