15: No Turning Back

"We shouldn't be doing this

"We shouldn't be doing this..!" Qing was saying, but, despite his words, he was still kissing Dayu over and over again, and his hands had already loosened up almost all of both their clothings.

"Yes...!" Dayu replied, but, despite his reply, he was not doing anything to stop Qing's onslaught either. In fact, he was gripping on Qing's arms and back occasionally while moaning.

They both knew that they shouldn't be doing this for two very different reasons.

Qing didn't have the safety precaution here. He never kept a single a condom in his apartment knowing that he would never brought anybody home with that intent in mind.

Dayu on the other hand, felt that it's wrong because it's only their second night meeting each other. They'd just met each other yesterday; to have sex this soon was not something that Dayu thought he would ever do.

Yet; even with those thoughts, none of them felt like stopping; not Qing and not even Dayu.

Qing picked Dayu up off the sofa then, and carried him towards the bedroom; their shirts were already gone. The felt of each other's skin, seemed to fuel up their passion further. Qing kept on kissing Dayu's chest, while carrying him and Dayu wrapped his legs around Qing's waist, linking his hands around Qing's neck arching his body, enjoying the sensation of Qing's lips, and tongue against his skin.

Qing growled, seeing Dayu's reaction; damn! He's so fucking sexy!!!??!! Qing's screaming inside, as he renewed his attack on Dayu's body, sucking at his pink puckering nipples in turn.

Qing opened his bedroom door and then kicked it shut non too ceremoniously, as he strode to the bed; dumping Dayu on the bed before crawling above Dayu, kissing him all over. His hands were on Dayu's pants, unbuckling Dayu's belt, unzipping the pants before pulling it off Dayu's legs; revealing a pair of luscious long legs. He's wearing white brief which accentuated his golden skin. Dayu's hard! Qing was so passionately satisfied with what he saw.

Dayu's gasped, when he felt the air on his heated leg, and he suddenly got so embarrassed that he instinctively tried to cover his legs, turning even more red as shyness and passion mingled inside Dayu's consciousness.

Dayu's embarrassed actions and his shy expression, just fired up Qing's passion and desire to an even greater height. He had never seen such a more pure and yet more sexy person than Dayu before; everything Dayu did, they're all tugging at his heart and tearing down his control by the seconds.

Dayu sucked in a sharp breath when, instead of stopping, Qing just pulled away to take off his own pants hastily, throwing it on the floor. Dayu's eyes grew wide, when he saw the bulging manhood beneath the black brief Qing was wearing. He is huge! Dayu thought almost in panic.

Dayu didn't have time to feel panic too long though, because a few seconds later Qing was back in Dayu's arms; kissing him deeply and hungrily. And Dayu's panic and all his other thoughts, other than his passion and desire for Qing, flew over the window.