36: Men in Action

***WARNING***####MATURE CONTENT####

***WARNING***
####MATURE CONTENT####

Qing pulled himself off Dayu's body, just enough to get a room to manauver Dayu to face him.

They were still breathing hard, but it had been five minutes or so, and Qing wanted more.

His eyes met Dayu's, and Dayu's already flushed face, reddened even more; knowing exactly what's going on, inside Qing's mind. There's no mistaking the fire kindling back to life in Qing's eyes. And Dayu was not too immune to it,  himself. In fact, though it was embarrassing to admit to himself, Dayu wanted another round, just as much as Qing does.

Dayu reached out to link his hands around Qing's neck, just as the same time as Qing bent down to kiss Dayu. It was a soft and gentle kiss at first, and gradually it became deep, passionate and intense.

Qing sucked in Dayu's lower and upper lips in turns as their tongues met each other inside the kisses. They breathed in each other's mouth, reluctant to even break apart to inhale.

Qing was already in position since the moment he turned Dayu from backwards position earlier. His manhood which never lost it's erection entirely depsite having cummed inside Dayu's body twice from the back, was now even more tauter and bigger. It was already poised in front of Dayu's wet entrance, which was puckering prettily like a budding flower inviting in hungry bees to take a sip of its honey.

Though, in this case there's just one bee and it had sipped more than enough, but it still want more.

Qing gripped Dayu's waist, bringing his hips closer to his own,  as Dayu watched with dazed eyes, and in one smooth thrust, Qing was inside of Dayu's warm and wet passage of love yet again.

Dayu moaned, feeling the delicious pleasure of being stretched and filled by Qing's now very familiar shape and length. There's still that tautness and pressure he felt as his body accomodate Qing's manhood inside of him, but, there's no more pain. Only pleasure.

Watching Dayu writhed in pleasure fired Qing more, he was used to seeing how much pleasure he could give someone when they're having sex, but their expression never affected him like Dayu's expression does.  The satisfaction he felt when he saw how much he was able to please Dayu, was giving him so much pleasure in return.

He wanted Dayu to feel more so that he could feel more.

Qing pounded Dayu's love passage, loving the feel of Dayu's inside, quivering and tightening around his cock everytime he reached Dayu's sweet spots. Groaning with accelerating pleasure, Qing went down on four, hoisting himself just inches above Dayu with his hands.

Dayu linked his arms around Qing's neck and brought Qing's lips to meet his in a passionate explosive kiss.

Qing sucked in Dayu's lips hungrily before their tongues met halfway. Then, gasping for breath, they broke apart, and Qing bent to suckle on Dayu's neck, marking Dayu on the base, possessively.