16: Jealous

Qing glanced at Dayu; who was obviously putting a distance between them

They were late and it's his fault. He's the reason for their delay. He knew that. 

He was not strong enough to resist the temptation of Dayu's kiss, which lead to one thing after another and the next thing he knew; they're already making out in the bathroom. They went all the way. Again.

Afterwards; as he was helping Dayu to dry up; Qing was filled with guilt. He whispered that he's sorry. Dayu met his eyes for a few seconds, before blushing and shaking his head a little.

"Don't be..I want it too..." and that made Qing's heart ached with love and regret mixed together. They're both so into each other that Dayu went along with anything that Qing wanted. And it pained Qing because he wanted to treasure Dayu and yet, he still lost to his desire in the end.

And for the first time, in probably their both professional life; they were late.

Qing managed to prepare them some toast and coffee very quickly before he drove them to their work base; where their team mates were waiting. But, even though they had breakfast very quickly and even though Qing drove on par with the speed limit; they were still late. 30 minutes late; the same amount of time, they took making love in the bathroom earlier.

Upon arriving; Qing saw the knowing and 'I can't believe you' look on Angie's eyes, as well as the sharp 'it's your fault' look given to him by Benjamin; not to mention the 'we know but we pretend not to know' look by the others.

He and Dayu apologised for their delay, giving no explanation for it; knowing that it's futile to lie their way into something everybody 'knew'. And then, they went on with the update of the case.

Dayu's 'trackers' Leah teamed up with Qing's crime scene analyst; Wendy and Feilong, after they made sure Amerie was alright, yesterday; whilst Baijun teamed up with Benjamin and Angie. And Lucy teamed up with Jean. Alain stayed with his sister until she regained consciousness and afterwards, they went to help Lucy and Jean.