44; Trapped..Almost... (2)

Beijing
Apartment 105
Chaoyang Park

Qing couldn't move, as he saw the woman walked up to him, step by step; taking off her clothing as she advanced.

He's still conscious, and his heart and his mind rejected and despised the woman's intention but his body wouldn't move as he felt his whole body being engulfed with the flame of desire.

He began to hallucinate every time he close his eyes, that the woman walking towards him was Dayu. And his body began to throb, as it remembered Dayu's alluring body and scent. Dayu's moans and moved when they were in the throes of passion whislt making love began to fill Qing's head.

Qing clearly knew that the woman was not really Dayu. Yet, he couldn't seem to stop his hallucination to spread and take root.

Qing tried to shook his head, trying to stay sane, despite his hallucination. At the moment, he only had his sheer will to fight against his whole body and physical need. Even his mind was beginning to fall victim. He quickly opened his eyes wide.

"Just surrender, Wang Qing..Surrender to the desire of your body  or it will harm you...!" The woman took off the last of her clothing.

She was standing inches away from Qing, who couldn't move and was standing like a statue. A burning statue.

She was completely naked and Qing's eyes roved all over her body; seeing that it's a woman's body, from the big voluptuous breasts to the small waist and generous hips. Qing's heart and mind was filled with disgust. But his body was boiling hot.

"Stay away from me. You disgust me!" Despite the pain he felt, from the fight within his mind, Qing still managed to utter the words; his eyes were glazed but he was still holding on; barely.

"Really? I disgust you?" The woman laughed, and reached out to touch Qing's chest and slowly moved her fingers down to Qing's lower body, which had hardened, much to Qing's disgust.

"Yet..You still became like this..You want to put this in me, right?" The woman stroked Qing's shaft through Qing's trousers as she smiled beguillingly.

Qing didn't want to close his eyes, even though he wanted to shut the woman's figure from his line of vision because he knew he would immediately think of Dayu if he did so, and his desire will get bigger.

"Don't flatter yourself..It's not excited for you...!" Qing said through gritted teeth.

The woman's eyes narrowed a little when she saw that despite what she had done, Qing still managed to have some self control left that he was still not pouncing on her. If it was someone else; they would have done the deed a long time ago.

She could feel something beginning to change inside herself. The longer Qing held on, the bigger the change became. She began to get anxious.

"Remember..If you don't get what you want..You will have to pay the price..." That's what the twins had told her, two weeks ago.

"This spell is one of the most powerful spell that we have managed to decipher and uncover. Once you cast it, there's no turning back. If you fail. You will lose your mind. That's the price you have to pay.."

She was very confident that she wouldn't fail. There's no way that she would not get what she wanted once she used the spell. Her self confidence grew in leaps and bounds , when she used the spell on Sargeant Zeno Shou and got the desired result.

The moment she chanted the spell, Sargeant Zeno Shuo completely became her pawn as she took over his mind completely. He did everything she told him to do.