18: Suspect (s)?

"I still couldn't believe that she's gone

"I still couldn't believe that she's gone.." Mr Wong paused, sucking in a deep breath, regrets and pain etching deep into his face, then he continued in a tortured voice, "we were already preparing for our marriage..."

He's an Alpha , in his early thirties, good looking and from his dressing, it's obvious that he hailed from the upper class family.

"I'm sorry, Mr Wong...For having to ask you come and tell us all this all over again..." Qing said.

It's hard; Qing had seen family members of murdered victims in this state countless of times before and each and everyone of them had their own pain to deal with. But, this needed to be done. Qing preferred do interview the family members himself, rather than leave it to only his team. Usually though, he would be the first to interview them; unlike this time. This time, the family members had already been interviewed by the police from the crime department.

This would be the second time that the victim's family members gave his interview and it's probably harder for them. But, this interview had been agreed upon by Mr Wong himself.

"It's alright...I will do anything to help...As long as the person responsible is caught..." Mr Wong said, in a determined voice, "I want the murderer to be given the harshest punishment possible..! For what they've done to her...He should be given the death penalty!" It was a vehement declaration filled with vengeance, "no..! That murderer should be skinned alive just like what he had done to my beloved family fiancée ...! Then, his heart should be gauged open and wretched out while it's still beating..!!!"

Qing fell silent, as he glanced at Dayu. Almost all family members of murder victims had the same notion. Blood for blood; and yet, the law doesn't work that way. Still, they knew that this is just the grief and the pain that was talking. Its better if they let it out of their system, rather than suppress it and let it eat themselves inside out alive.

"Sorry..." after his outburst, Mr Wing, regained back a little of his calmness and he sucked in a deep breath as he put his palms on his face, "sorry...I didn't mean it like that...!"

"I know..That the authority will follow the law.." Mr Wong muttered, inhaling and exhaling to gather back his thoughts.

"Yes..."Qing nodded but didn't comment on Mr Wong's outburst. His words were that of a pained person, who had lost someone he really loved.