Chapter 35

Clara

When I wake up for the second time, it's already 1pm. The sun is shinning up in the sky, reminding me that summer is right around the corner. As I stretch my bones, I turn around to see Gabriel sleeping peacefully next to me. I study his gorgeous face and remember the way his lips kissed every inch of my skin, how his fingertips traced new maps on my body, how good he felt inside of me. I've never felt so cherished by a man. He truly made me feel like he was worshiping my body.

I bite my finger and smile like a teenager while I continue to watch him.

"You should take a picture!" He says with his eyes still closed, scaring me. I take a small pillow and throw it at him.

"Don't scare me like that, you brute!" I tell him laughing as he wakes up and pulls me close to him. He takes the cover and throws it over me so I can join him. I am suddenly aware of the fact that we are both naked, but he doesn't seem to be bothered at all. Well, except for his massive erection that pokes my belly.

"Gabriel!" I try hiding from him, escaping his arms, but fail miserably as he just pulls me next to him and hides his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

My skin suddenly feels like it's burning under his hot breath. His hand lays on my hip, drawing small circles with his fingers. I feel shivers running on my back, electricity pulsing in my veins. I am hooked! All I can think about is how he makes me feel. And it feels right!

"Mmmorning!" His lazy voice sounds so raspy, making me wet. What is wrong with me? I can't even remember how many times he made me come this morning and now I want more. I should be ashamed of myself!

His eyes are still closed as he waits for my reply. I place a small kiss on his lips and then whisper "morning!" Against them.

Immediately he captures my mouth into his, kissing me passionately and bringing his long fingers towards my core. He draws some circles around my clit and then sinks his finger inside me, making me gasp from the intrusion. His actions are hurried, as if he can't wait to be inside me. He raises my leg on his hip and enters me, as he finally opens his eyes to look at me. I can see so much desire, so much yearning; it makes my heart melt.

He picks up the pace, sinking into me deep and fast and before I know it, my body starts singing for him. My orgasm comes fast and hard, making me see little stars behind me eyelids as he fills me up again for the fifth time. My core pulsates with pleasure as he finally comes down from his high, smiling at me.

"Do you think that's enough to make me another baby?" He asks with a triumphant smile.

"I was joking when i said that, you know?" I tell him laughing.

"And what are you going to do if I got you pregnant again?" He asks me with hope in his eyes. He really does want another baby.

"I will probably make your life miserable for 9 months with all my cravings and moods." I tell him and hide my face in the crook of his neck.

"And if you're not pregnant?" He continues his mini interrogation.

"Then I would like us to wait a little longer, get more comfortable in this new situation we are in before making another baby. How does that sound?" I look at him and kiss the tip of his nose.

"Sounds perfect! But I do hope you are pregnant." He says and we both burst into laughter.

"We have a daughter waiting for us, you big brute. We should get going!" I tell him.

He frowns a little and then pulls me into a toe curling kiss, making me want him again but stopping before I could get anything else.

"This is your punishment for calling me a brute the second time." He says while his finger circles my clit, making me squirm with desire.

"I very much prefer you calling me cielo (my sky). You know I love it when you speak Spanish!" He nibbles at the skin of my neck and then stops all his ministrations.

I groan with frustration and punch him in the chest, with both my fists.

"You can't just do this to me! It hurts!" I whine like a little girl.

"It hurts me also when you call me a brute!" His lips are close to mine, making me want to reach for a kiss, but before I could do it, he gets up and enters the bathroom.

I follow him and find him in the shower, washing his hair. I get in and wrap my hand around his erection, rubbing it up and down.

"You vixen! Can't seem to take your hands off me!" He says while washing away all the shampoo from his hair. His hand lock on my neck as he pushes me to the wall, kissing the corner of my mouth while his finger probes into my core, but this is not why I followed him.

I push him away and give him a taunting smile and then I drop on my knees. I lick the tip, getting used to the feeling, the taste, and then I pull him inside my mouth. I hear him hiss as his hands tangle in my hair, guiding me back and forth on his erection. His legs shake a little as I take him to the back of my neck, gagging slightly because of his huge size.

Then I get up and walk out of the shower and back into the room, leaving him with the biggest blue balls he has ever had.