Anxious Together(Virgil)

Another request!

Thanks to Heart_Set_In_Stone for the request!Also, this might be shorter than the other chapters

Also, this might be shorter than the other chapters.
Trigger warning: panic attack.
Please read with caution
----------------------------------------------------------
Third POV

It was 10:45 at the Sanders household. Patton was in the kitchen, finishing up his special chocokate chip pancakes. Logan sat on the couch, book in hand. Beside him, Thomas was watching The Office bloopers for the upthinth time, disapproving Logan. Roman sat at the table, taking his morning selfies for his Instagram page. Virgil was in his corner on the stairs with headphones plugged in. And last but not least, Y/N, Thomas's best friend of over 10 years came down the stairs, still looking like a sleepy head.

Y/N started living with Thomas after college, not yet having an apartment, Thomas invited them to move in with him. They've lived with him ever since. Of course, he'd have to explain why there was four almost exact copies of him when they first moved in, but after that event, Y/N befriended all of the sides. One a bit more than the others.

Almost as soon as they met him, Y/N had taken a liking to one particular edgy, emo nightmare. They grew closer together than the other sides, but Y/N didn't want to act on their feelings, afraid of ruining their friendship. But little did they know, Virgil had felt the exact same way.

Y/N POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I blindly reached for my phone and swiped on it to turn of the alarm. I sat up, my vision clearing up, to see that it was 10:40. I groaned and got out bed. As soon as I did, the smell of pancakes filled my nose. 'Patton's cooking again' I thought. I changed my clothes, brushed my teeth, and headed downstairs.

Walking downstairs, I was meet with an ordinary picture: Patton cooking 'of course', Roman taking selfies, Logan reading and Thomas.....still watching those Office bloopers, and Virgil at the bottom of the stairs. I always get nervous around him, courtesy of my anxiety. It wasn't bad when I first meet him, but over time, I started gaining feelings for him. But I knew that he would never have feelings for me. I shook my head from my thoughts and continued down the stairs.

"Morning guys." I said once I was close to the bottom. Virgil looked up at me and smiled slightly, taking out one ear bud out of his ear. "Sup, n/n (nickname)." I slightly blushed. I loved the nickname he gave me, but I wouldn't say it out loud. "Hey Virge." He moved over so that I could walk past him.

Thomas looked away from the TV. "Oh, morning Y/N!" Logan looked up as well. "Greetings, Y/N. I hope that you had an enjoyable rest." "I did, Lo.""Morning, princess/prince/royalty Y/N!" Oh lord. "Hey there, Princey." Patton peaked in from the kitchen. "Hey Y/N! You're just in time for breckfast!" I smiled. I always loved Patton's pancakes.

~Time skip after breakfast~

Virgil POV

I couldn't help but sneak glances at Y/N during breakfast. I mean, it was hard not to. They are an amazing friend: always helping out with my anxiety dispite what they go through, defending me whenever Sir Sings-alot gets out of hand, they were the perfect person to da- , I-i mean be friends with. I mean, yes I would want to date them, but there is no WAY that they could ever love an anxious mess like me.

Anyway, it was after breakfast, and Y/N volunteered to wash the dishes. We all said not to, but they said that it was also their house, and that they should do theit part to maintain it. Dispite our disagreement, they washed the dishes anyway. I'm now chilling on the couch, listening to MCR and scrolling through Tumblr, when I hear a loud crash...

Cliff hanger! Hahahahahaha!
Don't forget to like, comment, follow, and request to see more chapters like this!
Later Creeps♡!

Naw, just playing. You can keep reading, sorry about that.

Y/N POV

I was now in the kitchen washing the dishes. Even though the boys didn't want me too, its still my house and I need to do my part in it. I had just finished washing the last dish and was about to put it up, when an all too familiar pounding in my head came.

My breath started to quicken. 'No, no no no no no, not now, please not now!' I dropped the plate in my hand and fell to to ground, hudled in a ball on the floor. My head was buried in my arms, not daring to look up for some reason. My entire face was wet from sweat and tears. I didn't notice a figure crouch in front of me.

Virgil POV

As soon as I heard the crash, I ran to see Y/N in a ball on the floor, with a broken plate next to her. I quickly crouched in front of them. They were breathing quickly and shaking violently. Oh no, they're having a panic attack.

"Y/N, please look at me." They just stayed in their position, shaking their head no. "Please Y/N, I want to help you. You can't go through this alone." They slowly looked up. They had tears streaming down their face, hair all out of place, breathing like they were trying to out of a straw.

"You remember the pattern, right?" I held up my fingers as I talked. "Breath in for 4 seconds, hold for 7, and out for 8." They nodded their head slightly and tried to beath, failing in the process. I put their hand on my chest, following the breathing pattern myself to help them. "Come on, n/n, 4, 7, 8. You can do it." They very slowly followed the pattern until they were back to a regular breathing pattern.

"V-virge..." Y/N started to talk. "Yeah, I'm..I'm here." They moved forward and wrapped their arms around me. I tensed up abit before wrapping my arms around them, hugging them back.

It was a while before Y/N said somthing else. "Thank you, Virge." They mumbled in my jacket. "You were having an attack, I couldn'tblet you go through that alone." Y/N chuckled slightly. "Huh, this is why I love you, Virge." I froze up. Did they just say what I think they said?

Y/N POV

Why did I just say that?! How did that just come out like that?! Great, now I just lost a friendship. Oh, god, Virgil isn't moving. I looked up to see him looking down at me, shocked. "Ummmmm......I-i mean.......I....uh....I-"
I was cut off by somthing pressed against my mouth. It took me a while to realize that it was Virgil kissing me. I got out of my shock and slowly kissed him back.

It was awhile before we pulled away, smiling. "I love you too, n/n." Virgil confessed. I didn't know what to say, so I just kissed him again. Actions speak louder than words right?

We had a full blown make out session, before we both heard a squealx then I thud. We both looked up to see Patton, fainted on the floor. Thomas, Roman, and Logan stood over him, looking at us.

"I would ask what happened, but know I dont want to. Too much feelings." Logan said, walking away.(omg, you have feelings too, Logan). Roman stood there fangirling, before coming back to his senses. "I knew you two would get together!" Roman exclaimed, running back to the living room.

I looked at Virgil, then back at Thomas. "No one's gonna let this go, huh?" I asked him. Thomas just shrugged and walked off, a smile on his face. I turned back to Virgil, he was already looking at me.

"So...." He began, "would you allow me to....maybe....be you boyfriend?" He asked hopfully. I chuckled. "Of course, My chemicaly imbalenced romance." He grinned. "Yes, I am yours." We then shared another sweet kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, now you're at the end of the story.

Thanks again to Heart_Set_In_Stone the request!

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and send requests to see more chapters like this and keep this book alive. Until the next chapter!

Later Creeps♡!