Snapchat(Patton)

A/n This is the start of a small short story thing with the sides playing with Thomas's social media (Thomas period) and you....somehow being apart of it. I'm starting with Patton. Yes...I know that this is an old video, but it is sooo adorable knowing how inocent Patton is. Just pretend its the present Patton. Anyway, enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------

Patton POV

  I opened Thomas's Snapchat and clicked on the camera. Me and yhe other sides won a bet against Thomas, and we each could take over one of his social medias for a day! I decided on his Snapchat.

  Y/n had given me a quick breakdown of how to use the app. It took me awhile, but I finally got it down. I made sure that the camera was facing me before I started recording. I was gonna talk about some of the nicknames given to me by some fanders.

   "A lot of, uh, a lot of Twitter comments out there, calling me daddy. And, I, I think that's very sweet that you think of me as your surrogate father....I think that's what you mean...uh..."

  I can hear Y/n giggling/chuckling in front of me, sitting on the couch.

Y/n POV

   I can't help but laugh at Patton's cutness. I know what 'daddy' means, but I was gonna wait and let him try to figure it out himself. Patton moved from standing to sitting at the table. I stayed on the couch. He continued recording.

"I..I hope that you, you know, have a good fatherly figure in your life to help guide you and teach you, and-and if you don't, then I'll be your daddy...I....uh..."

I couldn't take it anymore. I bursted out laughing. Patton looked over at me confused and slightly concerned. "What's so funny, sweetie?(btw, we've been dating for about 5 months) I get up and whisper the meaning of 'daddy' in his ear. His whole face turns red. I sit back on the couch, stiffiling my laughs down so he can finish talking.

  "I, um....you know what, my girlfriend/boyfriend/partner just told me the meaning of 'daddy'....um...I'll be 'dad'. I can be 'dad' still..... I'll be dad, not 'daddy'." He made an embarassed face.

  He put the phone down and layed his head on the table. I walked up to him. "Are you okay?" I rubbed his back. "Y-yeah, I just didn't know that the fanders would be.....THAT." I continued to rub his back, sitting next to him.

  I madw him face me and gave him a small kiss. That cheered him up quick. We pulled away, but he gave me a weird face. "What's wrong, Cookie?" I asked him. He lent over and whispered in my ear.

"I'll be your daddy, any day"
----------------------------------------------------------
Woah, plot twist!

This is just an example of the next 4 chapters. Each featuring a different side. Btw, thesebare ment to be short stories.

Be sure to vote,comment, follow, and request ideas to help keep this book alive. Till next chapter!

Later Creeps♡!