11 🌸

The whole room became quiet. Only Jisung seemed to have caught on and looked in my eyes for confirmation, which I gave him by nodding my head. He sighed, probably out of relief, while everyone else was too shocked to say something.

Hyunjin laughed to break the awkward atmosphere. "I never thought you guys could be quiet." "We can!" Felix argued. "We're just... Shocked. That's all." Everyone else nodded in agreement. Seungmin now got out of the kitchen, hearing everything that just happened. Everyone's attention shifted to him, trying to read his expression, but his face was blank. He didn't say anything or even look up, but just sat down next to Elle, ignoring everything else.

Once he noticed all the stares he looked up at me and smiled, then continued staring at the wall. "Hyunjin, a word?" Chan asked as he and Hyunjin went to the garden to talk undisturbed. I wonder what Hyunjin will tell him... Now that I was alone, it became slightly more awkward, until Jisung walked up to me. "Y/N, I need to talk to you as well" he said as he pulled me upstairs into his room, leaving the others confused.

"Please tell me this is just for the plan" he said with a worried face. I nodded. "Hyunjin said we should try to make Elle jealous too, so asked if I wanted to try it, so I agreed." "So you don't like him or anything right?" I slightly tilted my head like a lost puppy. "I don't, why?" He sighed once more. "It's nothing, don't mind me."

When we got back downstairs, Elle seemed to have a strange smirk on her face. She can't be up to any good... "Y/N, you and Jisung must be really close if he could just hold your hand and take you to his room alone" she said in a sweet voice. She turned to Hyunjin. "Hyunjin, make sure you don't lose your girlfriend." She laughed, but everyone else was quiet.

"Don't worry" Hyunjin started. "I know she won't cheat on me or try to make me jealous." Her smirk slowly disappeared, knowing it was directed at her, while the other guys just stared at him in awe. "What's that supposed to mean?" Seungmin asked annoyed. "Nothing" Hyunjin simply replied in a monotone voice, reacting the exact same way Seungmin always did.

The tension in the air thickened, but luckily enough the boys started talking normally again as if nothing had just happened. "Breakfast is ready guys!" Chan said from the kitchen, making everyone run to the table. All the chairs were taken in a matter of seconds, leaving no place for me to sit.

"Y/N, you can sit here!" Seungmin said as he stood up, but Hyunjin interrupted him. "She can just sit here, that way everyone can sit right?" He said as he patted on his lap. Owhmygosh, did I really have to? "It's okay, I'll just sit on the couch" I quickly replied, already sitting down before anyone could argue. "Guess I'm sitting on the couch as well" Hyunjin replied laughingly.

You could easily feel that the group was being devided into two groups. The group with Seungmin and Elle, and the group with Hyunjin and me. After breakfast, I stood up first. "Thank you guys for letting me stay over again, and thank you for the breakfast Chan!" I said sweetly. "Don't sweat it Y/N, you're always welcome here" Chan said.

"Should I walk you home?" Seungmin asked, already getting up, but Elle and Hyunjin protested. "No" they both said simultaneously. "Seungmin, can't you stay here?" Elle asked, clinging onto him again. I looked down, but Hyunjin quickly stood next to me, held my hand and kissed my temple. "I'll bring her home." Elle's gaze shifted to Hyunjin, and I have to say, she didn't exactly look happy.

"Jisung, why don't you take Y/N home? I want to talk to Hyunjin about something" she replied hopefully, but Seungmin butted in again. "If you want to talk to Hyunjin I could just take her home." "No!" Hyunjin and Elle said again, leaving Seungmin in confusion. "Elle, can't we talk later? I really want to take Y/N home" Hyunjin replied. "Please Hyunjin!" Elle practically begged him.

"Guys, I'll go home alone!" I finally said, trying to end this discussion, but  now both Seungmin and Hyunjin protested again. "You can't!" Hyunjin said. His eyes begged for help, trying to get out of Elle's grip. "Gosh, someone just walk her home already" Changbin said annoyed. Hyunjin and Seungmin exchanged glanced. "I'll go!" They both said at the same time, giving each other another confused gaze.

"That's it, just both take her home or something!" Changbin said and stood up, leaving the room clearly irritated. "Fine" they both mumbled. "But what about me?" Elle asked as she put on the saddest face and voice I've ever heard. Seungmin sighed. "I'll be right back okay?" He kissed her cheek and walked to the hallway to grab his coat.

Hyunjin wanted to do the same, but Elle had now grabbed his wrist. "Hyunjin, let's talk." She said, somehow sounding a bit scary. He looked at me and I nodded. "This better be important" Hyunjin said. I said goodbye to everyone once more before leaving with Seungmin.

"So..." Seungmin asked awkwardly. "You and Hyunjin?" Uneasiness was written all over his face. "Yeah..." I said somewhat guilty. "Y/N, you barely know him! He's the one who stole Elle away from me!" I sighed. "Seungmin, it's Elle's fault. She's the one that just dated you to make Hyunjin jealous. He did it for your sake!"

"Are you siding with him too now?" Seungmin asked as his voice broke down. I looked at him and saw tears already form in his eyes, causing me to instantly panick. "Owhmygosh Seungmin, it's nothing like that! Please don't cry." His eyes met mine, and without thinking he hugged me as tight as possible.

"Please don't let him take you away from me too."