Note 🌸

So you guys probably thought it was over right?

You thought WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG! There's a sequel coming out called polaroid! It'll mainly focus on the time when Elle and Lucas got out of prison, also focusing on her relationship with both Seungmin and Hyunjin, although this would mean that the epilogue would not be valid anymore.

First of all, I want to thank you all so so so much for reading... almost 50.000 reads, I absolutely cannot believe it! It kind of scares me to have so many reads, but at the same time, seeing everyone enjoy it so much, how could I possibly not make a sequel? I was wondering what I should do to celebrate, but it just seems like the perfect opportunity!

Because of this I might have to delete the epilogue once I start the book, since things might change because of the sequel. I'm honestly not sure yet how I'm going to handle everything, but please stay tuned for this and follow me for more updates on this!

I already have a bit of a storyline planned, but it really isn't a set version yet, so for any ideas or things you'd want to see in the book, please comment, I could really use it!

ANYWAAAYS, I love you all so so sooooo much! You guys truly mean the world to me <3 Thank you once again for reading this, I really hope you're looking forward to the sequel!
I put the picture in there as a spoiler~

(Update; the prequel has been published)
https://my.w.tt/zRvTbfvbS5