24 🌸

I looked up the ceiling. It really was exactly like my dream. I sat up straight and looked around me, taking the surroundings in. I would have to stay here for a long time anyway. I looked outside as the bright moonlight shone upon me through the window. I small smile appeared on my face as memories from our first time watching the stars appeared again.

The past few days, he was all I could think of. When I tried to sleep, whenever I was alone, in public, he wouldn't leave my mind. I kept surpressing the feeling as I shove the thoughts away every single time. I let out a deep sigh as I lifted myself up and let myself slowly fall down in the wheelchair that was right beside my new bed.

I rolled up to the window and rested my arms on the windowsill as I rested my head on my arms, trying to look for any constellations to keep my mind occupied, not wanting to give it the chance to picture him again, but hoping to finally be able to fall asleep soon.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" a soft voice whispered as his footsteps slowly and quietly moved closer. A flash lightened up the room but soon disappeared. Another smile grew on my face again. "It is" I replied softly as I kept staring outside. He stood besides me and leaned on the windowsill as well, right besides me.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" I asked him as I turned my head towards him, searching for his gaze. He turned his head towards me as well and smiled softly. "I could ask you the same thing" he replied laughingly as he looked back at the sky, resulting me to do the same.

He put one of his hands on the side of my head, just above my ear, letting it rest while his thumb kept stroking my hair. Unconciously, my heart started beating louder and louder until I was no longer able to ignore it's presence. This time, I couldn't surpress the feeling anymore.

"Seungmin, I-" I started. My face turned towards him, my eyes desperately searching for his. When our eyes met, it was as if we couldn't look away, as if our eyes were magnets, drawn together. His dark chocolate eyes pierced through mine. His normally soft eyes became piercing as they soon closed when he moved closer. I didn't get a chance to talk more as his lips softly pressed against mine, nibbling on my lower lip as his hand moved my head slightly closer. The kiss deepened, my arms resting against his chest until we were both out of breath.

We slowly moved away as our eyes opened again, instantly locked. "Seungmin, please tell me what this feeling is. I'm feeling conflicted, I don't know what I want yet you won't leave my mind even a second, seeing your smile makes me smile, seeing you cry instantly makes me cry, leaving you whenever one of us has to go breaks my heart in a thousand tiny little pieces. What is happening to me Seungmin?"

I finally let it out. A mixed feeling washed over me. A feeling of relief, yet a feeling of fear. Seungmin just smiled as he kept staring at me. He tried to keep a poker face, but his smile broke through. He put a strand of hair behind my ear and took my hands in his silky and smooth ones. "I think it's called love" he said, unable to stop smiling. I couldn't help but smiling as well as my head was finally progressing my own feelings.

Seungmin leaned in once again, kissing me more passionately this time. No more hesitation, no more fright, but purely love. He moved away slightly as he planted another kiss on the top of my head. I just watched him in admiration. His beautiful brown hair which was lightened by the moonlight, his beautiful features, the cute mole on his face, he seemed ethereal.

Seungmin carefully lifted me out of the wheelchair again and laid me back into bed. I gave him a slightly confusing gaze, like the ones puppies have, causing him to chuckle. He sat down next to me on the bed as his hand found his way back to my head again. "You should get some sleep, I don't want you to fall asleep on our date tomorrow" he said, making a small blush appear on my face.

He pressed his lips against mine once more before standing up. "Goodnight" he said softly. "Goodnight Seungmin" I whispered back. Before he walked out the door he turned back once more. "Y/N" he started, seeming somewhat nervous. "I love you." He nervously fidgeted his fingers as he kept looking at me for confirmation. My smile broadened. "I love you too Seungmin." With those words, the room became empty again, leaving just me and my thoughts.

I love him.