Chapter 22: Life 2.0

The loud music echoed in my ears. Halos hindi ko na madinig ang tili ko sa sobrang lakas ng tugtog sa bar. I was busy swaying my hips seductively when someone's hand slowly holding my waist underneath the tight short red dress I am wearing.  

I smirked and continue making it more seductively, our body are so close and he's now trying to kiss my neck. 

"BITCH!!!" napabitaw kami sa isat isa when a girl from my back, pulled my hair. 

 Mabilis akong humarap at malakas syang sinampal that the impact made a loud sound. 

 "How dare you touched my hair?!" I yelled. All the people in this crowded place are now looking at us.

 "How dare you stole my boyfriend?!" Nanggagalaiti ang itsura nya ,its red and her fists are clenched. Napairap ako sa hangin, here we go again.

 "That's exactly the problem, I'm daring enough to stole your boyfriend!" I even smile at her sarcastically. Poor girl! Tsk. Why can't this girls realize that there are no boys who only have one girl?

 "Malandi ka!" She shouted 

 "Woahhhh, sabunutan na yan!"

 "Go girl, slap her!" Making the crowd cheer for her. Being the stupid bitch she can be sinunod nya ang audience but I almost laughed all my heart out nang ang mismong boyfriend nya ang pumigil sa kanya. 

 "Marie ,please stop!" Sabi ng boyfriend nya. being the original classy bitch, I make face to diss her. 

 "Ouch ! Hindi pinili" pang aasar ko pa bago hinawi ang buhok ko. At tinalikuran sila. "Hah! Akala mo kung sino kang magadan eh may peklat naman yang mukha mo" Unti unti akong humarap sa kanya. 

 "Well, honey! Hindi ko kailangan ng opinyon mo, Alam mo kung ano yung kailangan?" I licked my lips "ako! Kailangan ako ng boyfriend mo" Then there she is starting to sob like a kid. Habang hinahampas ang napayuko nya nang boyfriend. What a perfect couple, a jerk and pathetic.

Boys will always beg their knee for me. 

Girls will always cry because of me. Because why not? I'm Ruthless Abejar. 

I am the epitome of evilness and seductiveness probably why a lot of girls envied me. Umalis ako sa palibot ng crowd at sinalubong ako ng kaibigan ko. 

 "That was thought girl!" Pagbati ni niel I just smirked at him.

 "Tell me about it!" 

 I went home exactly 2 am , mom is probably asleep. Uminom ako ng tubig sa kusina and go to my bedroom to take a rest. This is my first night in the Philippines. Welcome back bitch! I murmur to myself before drowning myself into darkness.

 'We tried our best, but I'm sorry.... We didn't save the baby '

 'From all the wounds and stabs on her body. It was a Maricle for her to live' 

 'It will take a year for her to fully recover' 

 'We can remove all the scars but it will take time"

 'She was burned alive and lost her child' 

 The loud song of the wind wake me up. I was catching my breath from another nightmare. Wearing a silky dress I silently go to the bathroom. I can see my reflection on the mirror. I thought I will not be able to survive. 

From all the shits I've been through the mark of the yesterday's nightmare is still visible. I trace the 'R' symbol on my face. The letter covers half of my face. I can barely recognized myself ,everything has changed. I clenched my fist and lick my lips. I look at the mirror and see how my red eyes turn into cold and empty one.