Chapter 47: party 2.0

Tres

I jog inside the venue at Mabilis na sinundan si Ruth.

"Ruth!" I called her name but she didn't response.  I can see her fist tightly close as she walks with grace and confidence.

Ang bilis lumakad ng babaeng ito. What amaze me is how pissed she is. I'm happy, baby are you jealous? I can't help but to smirk in happiness.  But I'm fucking nervous ,I can feel that she will punch me any moment.

"Ruth,baby,please"sabi ko nang tuluyang lumiit ang distansya namin.

I stopped,Hinila ko sya to face me. Ang maganda at galit nyang mukha ang tumambad sa akin. I'm trying to stop myself from smirking because of her undeniable cuteness.  If she can only fit in my pocket. I will keep her there to stop all those gawking stares from different asshole. Hah! This woman is mine.

"What?" Nanggagalaiti nyang tanong. Her face is red.

"What you saw earlier--"

"Save it. I don't need any explanation coming from you Mr. Laurenttius"

Napabuntong hininga ko, right she's mad and it's hurt.

"But I'm trying to explain my side, please listen to me"

Baby please.

Her eyes turn cold and empty.

"No! Shut up and Fuck your bitch anytime you want,  I don't give a damn. You can Fuck each other and die together "

Fuck, I know this is going to happen.

"I don't want to Fuck her, I don't want her. I only want you...but why can't--fuck" I'm trying to hold myself but it's hard. Especially when you badly want to hear an explanation.

"Diba sinabi ko na ngang ayoko na! You want me?"se laugh hysterically and looked at me with so much disgust pagkatapos ay tumingin sa paligid.

"Listen here Mr. Laurenttius, I don't want you now and forever. I hate you, you're disgusting "

"Right I am. But you kissed me like you crave for me" I smirk ,pinilit kong it ago ang sakit.

"That's was all lies and lust..!" She said trying to convinced me and herself.

"So you're turning into bitch now?"hindi na ako nagulat ng malakas na tumama ang kamay nya sa pisngi ko. I clenched my jaw at pinagmasdan ang mga bisitang kaninang abala sa kanya kanyang mundo ay nakatingin na sa amin.
I can hear their gasp but I don't care.

"I will never be a bitch for you! Never!"Mariin at galit nyang sabi bago ako tinalikuran ngunit hinablot ko syang Muli.

It's now or never. I kiss her one last time, she's trying to fred herself by wiggling and refusing but I deepens the kiss without minding that all eyes on us. Hinapit ko papalapit ang bewang nya sa akin at pinilit syang huwag pakawalan. We are kissing like there's no tomorrow nang namatay ang ilaw. I cut the kiss at tinignan ang dilim na paligid.

Nagsitilian ang mga bisita.

"What the Fuck!" I said.

"Someone turn on the lights "narinig kong sigaw ng ibang bisita.

Nakahinga ako ng malalim nang marinig ko ang pagpindot sa isang bagay.

Bumukas ang ilaw at nagliwanag ang lugar but what shocked us the most ay ang lalaking nakahandusay sa sahig at puno ng dugo.

"Ahhhh!" Nagsimulang magpanic ang mga bisita.  I immediately come to that man at binitawan si Ruth.

"Everyone calm down, I will call the police" Mabilis na kinalma ni Fourth ang mga bisita at si Uno ang syang tumawag ng police.