Chapter 19

Winter walked towards the elevator door, her white heels clacking with every step. The halls were mostly empty, due to all of the students either walking around the kingdom or training for the tournament coming in a few days. Once she got to the door, Winter pressed the silver button, and stepped inside. When she reached the top, the doors opened and she stepped into Ozpin's office. There were four other people in the office:Ozpin himself, Goodwitch, Ironwood, and Qrow. They were all standing around Ozpin's desk, and they were bickering about something.

Ironwood put his hand to his forehead, sighing and saying "Oz, I've told you time and time again! I'm just trying to be safe!"

Ozpin stood up, and angrily said "And I've told YOU time and time again, that you should think before you act James! Even more troops around here will just make students uneasy!"

Ironwood was about to say something, but paused and started pacing back and forth.

Qrow went to drink from his flask before looking back and smirking. He had seen Winter.

He winked at Winter and said "Look here guys, the Ice Queen has arrived!"

Everyone stopped and looked at Winter. Winter narrowed her eyes and ignored Qrow, walking up to Ironwood and saluting.

She then said "Sir, I've arrived and have completed the assignment you gave me. What shall I do now sir?"

Ironwood looked to Ozpin, who sat back down and motioned for him to inform Winter.

He cleared his throat and said "Well Ms. Schnee, your sister is here isn't she? Why don't you go and spend time with her? You'll have to head back soon, go have fun with her. Oh, and send some guards to protect the CCT tower, we need it empty for a while. Dismissed!"

Winter nodded and walked back towards the elevator, glaring at Qrow as she walked by him, while Qrow smirked at her.

When Winter had left, Ozpin calmly said "Now, where were we?"
————————————————————
Emerald and Cinder walked up to the CCT tower, not saying a word to each other. Emerald looked around and took in her surroundings, with all the people bustling around town. At the front of the entrance, one Atlesian guard was stationed at the front, keeping out anyone who wanted to go in.

When the two approached, the guard said "Sorry ladies. By order of General Ironwood, no one is allowed in."

Cinder looked over to Emerald and smirked, nodding. Emerald closed her eyes and focused, with the guard watching in confusion.

Suddenly, Ironwood appeared in front of the guard and said "These two have permission to enter the tower."

The guard saluted immediately and said "Of course General Ironwood Sir!"

He walked out of the way and allowed Emerald and Cinder to step into the  elevator and ride it up to the main desk.

Once they stepped out, a female guard was stationed in front of the main desk, who looked up and said "Uh, this place is off limits, no one is allowed up here."

Cinder slowly walked up to her and sweetly said "Oh, but we're here on a very important mission...Sorry  sweetie!"

The guard raised an eyebrow in confusion, and she failed to notice Emerald slowly sneak up behind her and hit her on the head with the handle of her pistol. The guard was knocked out cold and fell to the ground. Cinder grabbed her by the feet and pulled her behind the main desk, obscuring her from view. Emerald walked over to the guard, reached for some rope in her pouch, and began tying her up with the rope while Cinder walked to a terminal and pulled out her Scroll.