Chapter 1

Disclaimer:I do not own any characters to be shown in this fanfic

Ever had the feeling of falling in-love with some one?Well it's a whole other experience with your best friend....This is your story of how a beautiful friendship blossomed into some thing more.....

(No one's POV)(Year 845)(Shiganshina District)

Your 10 year old self was walking around looking for your 3 best friends, you were looking around wondering where they were until you caught a sight of the color red.

'That must be Mikasa's scarf' You thought, you ran towards it and saw three of your best friends,Eren,Armin and Mikasa.

"Hey!"You say while running up to them and giving each of them a hug.

"Hey (Y/n)!"Armin and Eren said in unison, while Mikasa just nodded her head, not showing any emotions.

"Do you wanna stroll around the riverbank?"You ask them.

"Sure!"Eren said while grabbing your hand and running towards the riverbanks pulling you, you blush a little. You've always had a small little crush on Eren but you though it just a puppy dog crush.

After all of you reached the riverbank you started talking about life and how Eren wanted to join the Survey Corps. You all were having a good time until lightning strikes and the ground start to shake, you look up and fear strikes on your face.

You see the Colossal Titan punch a hole on the wall which caused dozens of titans to come inside. Looking at your 3 best friends, you grab the three of them and start to run away. After a couple of minutes you stop running and tell them to split up and look for their families.

When they were out of sight you run to your house as fast as you can to find nothing but a big boulder on top of it. Tears started to fall from your eyes as you start to call out for your parents.

"Mom!Dad!"You shouted while trying to push the boulder away. Your screams caught the attention of a titan, it started running towards you but it stops and drops dead on the floor. You look at it surprised, tears still cascaded down from your eyes. Suddenly you felt someone pick you up and carry you away from the house. You look at the person and saw that he was a male around his early 30's. Also, he had shaggy brown hair with hazel-nut eyes.

He looks at you and smiles"Its going to be okay"He says as he continues running. You just nuzzle your head at the crook of his neck and continue to cry. After a couple of minutes he finally stops running, you lift up your head from his shoulder and see that you were in a clearing in the middle of the forest. In the middle there was a small little cabin beside a river. The male walks towards the cabin and opens the door, after opening it you hear a feminine voice.

"Ah,Dameon your home"The voice said, you look at the person and see a woman around her early 30's with gorgeous blonde hair. She looks at you and smiles.

"Hello little one, what's your name?"She says with her angelic voice, you stare at her before answering.

"(Y/n)"You say shyly,she gives you an angelic smile making things feel little better.

"What a pretty name, my name is Cassidy"She says, while you blush at her compliment.

"Thank you, you have a pretty name too"You say to her quietly, she just smiles at you in return. 'Dameon' then places you down on a chair, he sits next you and you look at him with curious eyes.

"Who are you?And why am I here?"You ask him in the most politely way, he then smiles and tells you his name was Dameon.

"Why am I here though?Why did you take me here?"

"You are here because you are the titan killer"He says. The atmosphere changes dramatically. You were shocked by what he said.

"W-what?"You stutter not believing what he said

"We are your real parents"Cassidy says abandoning her happy nature. You shake your head hard not believing what their saying.

"No!That's a lie! I am not a titan killer and you are not my real parents!"You say while clutching throbbing your head.

"We are (Y/n),and have you ever encountered weird things when your around titans, how they just fall dead sometimes"Dameon said while patting your head to calm you down. You remembered how that titan just fell dead on the ground and you didn't see anyone killing it at all.

You nod your head slowly and tears starts to fall from your eyes. Too much information in one day caused you to black out.

xxxxxxxx

You jumped out of your bed feeling weak since you had that dream again. About how you met your real parents and how you became the titan killer. You stand up from your bed and go to your dresser. You look at your 15 year old self and sigh,today was the day you were going to go back inside the walls and train to be in the Survey Corps. Of course your real father did train you to be a titan killer, but you decided to join the Survey Corps. You sigh and remember Eren wanting to join there.

'I wonder if he's still alive'You though hopping he was still alive. After getting ready, you went down stairs to see your mother cooking breakfast.

"Good morning"She gives you one of her beautiful smiles. Which always make you smile back.

"Morning"You say while sitting down on a char beside the dinner table, you noticed that your father wasn't there yet which was unusual.

"Where's dad?"You ask your mother.

"Here"Your father comes up from the front door. You smile at him and he gives you one of his cheeky smile. He sits in front of you and looks at you with serious eyes

"Today is the day huh?"He says with a hint of sadness in his eyes

"Yeah..."You say trailing off.

"Now (Your full name) I want you to be careful"He says while taking out a box from his pocket and handing it to you. You carefully take the box and chuckle at him.

"When am I never careful"You said to him.

"Every time"Your dad says with a play full tone. You just play fully glare at him and open the box. Inside was a beautiful necklace that had a (birth stone) pendant.

"Dad, it's beautiful"You say with tears coming into your eyes. You wipe them away with the sleeve of your shirt.

"Here,I'll put it on for you"You father says, you hand him the necklace and turn around lifting your hair up. After he puts it on you turn towards him and hug him tightly not wanting to let go. You felt tears falling from your eyes.

"I'll miss you guys so much"You say while nuzzling your head in his shirt

"We'll miss you guys too"You father says while patting your back. After a couple of minutes you then go to the kitchen and say your emotional goodbyes to you mother.

You open the door and breath in the scent of the outside. You walk out and turn to look at your father and mother. You waved goodbye to them with tears falling from your eyes. You then start your journey to the walls.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

First chapter done!Yeah!

Anyway, I am sorry if there isn't that much Eren x Reader parts I just wanted to get this all started and put away,so you know your back story

But I promise I will get in with the Eren x Reader stuff next chapter

<3 u guys so much!

STAY AWESOME!