Chapter 6

***

***

Jin always thought Heiran would never leave. He thought Heiran was that foolish. Hearing her utter the word divorce scared the shit out of him and the thought of them separating is not sitting well in his mind.

He's always used to having Heiran around even though he's doing those unacceptable things to her. Once, he really did thought of divorcing her himself so he forced her to have sex one night but he never succeeded. Even after he said those insulting words and locking her up in her room for shit she doesn't even know.

Heiran never fought back.

Now that he thinks about it, he feels like he's gone far enough to make her reach her breaking point.

"Why are you even stressing out from her?" Taehyung asked him.

"You said so yourself, you never loved her. Being free from her only means you can get back with Jisoo again," he added.

Jisoo and Jin have been meeting behind Heiran's back. Jisoo hated seeing Heiran. A year after their wedding, Jin promised Jisoo to divorce Heiran and that made Jisoo accept Jin again.

He just can't risk Heiran seeing her or she might tell his parents.

God knows what his father would do to him if he learns that Jin has been cheating.

"You're right but wrong at the same time," Jin crossed his legs and rested his chin on his palm.

He watched Taehyung switch his aide on the couch in his office and shrug.

"You must've fallen for her without you even noticing," Taehyung concluded without second thoughts.

Is it even possible?

Jin asked himself.

"She's been with you since you were kids Jin, she was your bestfriend. I've watch you both grow up and don't even lie to me now. You adore her when you were little," Taehyung pointed his index finger at Jin.

Taehyung has been with them too when they were young. He's Jin's cousin so bringing Taehyung with him when they were young made their games better. Taehyung wasn't really siding with anyone, he just finds it too burdensome to even meddle with their drama but he makes sure to remind Heiran that she'll be fine even though she's living with the devil himself.

"Yah! Are you even for real now?" Jin protested.

"Then why are you ticked off when she said she'll divorce you?" Taehyung prodded.