Chapter 34

***

***

It has been years since Seokjin has been seeing Namjoon. He knows he's veen around Heiran since college and he knows that he's been liking Heiran ever since. Seokjin knows that Heiran has been treating Namjoon differently and that she actually treasures him.

This is the first time Seokjin is having a conversation with him and he seems to find something very unsettling about him.

Seokjin nods as he stands face to face with the man who he believes Heiran has been sleeping wuth behind his back all these years. Because if not, why would they have a child that fast?

Namjoon proceeds to the sink as he washes his hands while he continues his eye contact with Seokjin through the mirror.

"It's nice seeing you here," Namjoon smiles, feignibg his obliviousness at Seokjin's jealousy.

In reality, he's veen observing Jin the whole night. He can see the fire in his eyes when he purposely touches Heiran and it enjoys him. He's finally able to make Jin realize that he lost a diamond and now that Namjoon has her, he's making sure Jin feels that regret.

Jin, being his cocky self tilts his head to the side and shows off his menacing grin to Namjoon.

"I didn't know you'd actually has the audacity to talk to me right now," he speaks.

Namjoon wioes his hand with his handkerchief and smiles up at him almost too innocently.

"Am I missing something?" he challenges Jin.

He must've hit a nerve since Jin's already cracking his neck in pure annoyance.

"What's wrong Seokjin?" Namjoon continues to oush his buttons but Jin sensed it so he starts ti calm himself down.

"Nothing Namjoon. I just hope you sleep well, knowing that you've been bith cheating behind my back," Seokjin answers.

Namjoon almost cracks up.

"Cheating? Oh is that waht it seemed to you? Come on man, we're both guys here. We both know who's been cheating in your marriage," Namjoon throws back with his still easy-going nature which makes Jin hard to read him.

Before Jin could even answer, Namjoon starts to head to the exit and stops in Jin's spot. He places his left hand in Seokjin's left shoulder. He meets his gaze and smiles once again.

"You once have everything and wasted it. Enjoy watching me have both of them," he nods and walks away.

'Both of them'