Chapter 47

***

***

Heiran's eyes widen at the sight. Jisoo is by the door pointing a gun at Yuki. Her blood starts to boil and her palms starts to get sweaty. Her fingers curled into a fist and eyes fired with anger. She never hurts her child, what gave Jisoo the right to do that to her?

Before she could even think, she starts charging towards her. Jisoo seems stricken by Heiran's bold move but who wouldn't do that if it's their child's life at stake?

"Don't you dare come any nearer or I will shoot—" before Jisoo could even finish her sentence, Heiran has already reached them.

Her fingers curled tightly around her throat making her drop the gun to the floor in attempt to pry Heiran's hands away from her neck. She's already gasping for air when Namjoon sees Yuki running towards Seokjin.

"Yuki!" Namjoon calls for her making Yuki stop in her tracks.

Heiran sees Yuki starting to run towards Namjoon instead. Giving Jisoo the chance to knee her leg. They bimith fall to the ground fighting for the gun.

"Yuki no!" Jin runs towards the child who's running towards Namjoon.

Yuki glances back to Jin already torn between the two. Who will she choose? She looks back and forth in between the two guys. She starts to tear up making Jin's heart break. She shouldn't be choosing, Jin knows Yuki loves Namjoon much more than him but he's determined to get his child back, his life back, Heiran back.

"Yuki!" Jin once again called for his daughter and gestured her ti come to him instead.

"Now baby, let's go," Namjoon coaxes the child.

Yuki looks at Heiran being beaten up on the floor and cries even more.

"Why is no one saving mommy?!" she questions making Jin realize that Heiran needs help too.

But who will he choose?

Yuki or Heiran?

Namjoon took the chance amd grabbed Yuki by her wrist and starts pulling her out the house. Jin is torn, he looks back at Heiran who's lip is already bleeding, Jisoo cackling. While Namjoon takes away their daughter. Jungkook appears on the porch giving Namjoon a hard punch on his jaw. Yuki screams.

"Uncle! Why are you hitting daddy?" she asks the man who's already picking her up.

Jin pulls Jisoo away from her and starts dragging her the opposite way while Heiran stands up to grab the gun. Namjoon runs after Jungkook and Yuki when a gunshot was heard. They stop dead in their tracks.

Namjoon running back to the house abandoning the thought of getting Yuki back. Jin is in the ground bleeding, Jisoo holding the gun. Heiran is on her knees crying and begging.

"No, please, not Jin," she cries her heart out.

Namjoon sees Jisoo pull the trigger so he starts running towards Heiran. She looks up to see tge gun aimed at her, before she knew it, another gunshot is fired.

Heiran's eyes widen in surprise, Namjoon is hugging her tightly. She can't feel any wound, no pain, nothing.

All she could hear was Jin's coughing and Namjoons shallow breathing.

Namjoon took the shot for her.

Jisoo realizes what shehad done and was about to run when the cops had already entered the house. She has nowhere to run to. No one to save her and no one to be on her side.

Namjoon pulls out and places Heiran awat giving just a small space between them. He looks directly into her eyes and smiles.

"Joon, no no," Heiran knows that smile. Namjoon only smiles like that whenever he leaves the house.

"I'm sorry babe, it all had to be done," he says in between breaths.

"What babe no, no," Heiran's tears starts to stream down her face.

"Remember that I will always love you and Yuki more than my own life," he says and kisses her on the lips.

"I love you," he whispers and breath is last breath.

His body goes limp with open eyes. A tear has rolled down his cheek. What seems like a very long time was only a matter of seconds, the medic team is reviving Jin on the floor. Heiran kays Namjoon's body down on the floor, although she's confused at Namjoon's last words, she knew she had to focus on what's left to be fought for and what's left to be saved.

Jin

She crawls to him as she also has a limp on her leg. She comes close and held Jin's hand on her right and Namjoon on's on her left.

All she could do is cry in grief and agony. Cry in pain not because of her physical pain but because of everything that's happening.

"We have a steady pulse. Get him to the hospital now," one of the medics shout.

Heiran wad also placed in the ambulance and sae Yuki with Jungkook on the other ambulance. She seemd to be at ease now but her heart is still racing. All the adrenaline from earlier made her weak and limp. Her body is numb. Her eyes catches Namjoon's body being covered with white cloth and Jisoo running towards his body.

As much as Heiran wants to pull ger away from Namjoon, she knew that he's still her brother whom she had long for. So she just watches in pain and longing as stay wheel him away. Jisoo falls down on the ground shouting her apology to her lifeless brother.

She decides to lay down and close her eyes. A lone tear leaves the corner of her eye.

As much as she hated everything Namjoon did, she still loved him and he still loved her genuinely.

•••

Unedited